Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Hanks 4 Mod, The Mean Green Birthday Banning Machine
[b]***My birthday is in two days on the 3rd of July, COUGH COUGH***[/b]

Ingame Name: Raider Hanks 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80360476

Time Played: 483 Hours. (107 Hours since my T-Mod app)

When First Joined: March 8th, 2015. Back then I just played for a map or two until my main server at the time had enough people on it. Wasn't really hyperactive until last summer. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I have the superior time zone of the East Coast. Since school is done for the summer, I'll be on from like 8 am to about 10:30 pm. While of course I'll be off and on throughout the day, because of my damn Internet, the majority of the day I can be on. Some days I won't be able to get on at all, because its life and I have college classes I'm taking over the Summer. As long as I'm home and it isn't too late, I'll hop on. 

Rank Desired: Moderator 

Current Rank: Test Moderator (T-Mod)

What can you do to help the community: I can continue with what I've been doing for almost an entire year. I try to get on uber early so that I can help the server populate and then moderate it to keep the calm. I'm a level headed individual that doesn't get angry and overreact with my role or power. These last few weeks I've been asking staff a lot of confirmation for punishments simply because I want to be correct in the future. I ask a lot of questions all the time, which most staff online with me can agree. It is not because I don't know the rules, but because I will remember what to do in that situation any time I see it afterwards (I know what to do, I just desire confirmation). I'm the kind of person that loves input, and as such, constantly wants to hear the opinion of others. By being a full blown moderator, I can skip the middle man and just punish an individual accordingly (ban them) right after I get the evidence. Having shitty Internet, it took me forever to create any form of ban request. (Yet I still did plenty of them, as my threads can show, you lazy fucks ;] )

Why you want to help the community: I've always been an individual that values the benefits of rules. Gmod is that kind of game that people can buy for relatively nothing during sales and then join certain servers to fuck around on. Most, who haven't played for years like others, simply do whatever they want on these servers. I did the same myself when I first ever played TTT. I didn't know what I was doing and would rdm constantly. What prevents this and makes the game enjoyable is a staff member that will combine punishment with meaningful information. While an individuals may be slayed or banned, the staff isn't against answering questions or helping them to actually understand the game. Enforcing the rules isn't the only duty of staff in my opinion, its also to make sure that the population knows what they are doing and having fun. If someone is resistant to actually learning and reading the rules, punishment is the only path. If someone messes up and is willing to apologize for it and learn, we have the responsibility to ATTEMPT to help them. This server is like a family to me at this point. I want to continue aiding it. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): None that were serious. I may have been joke banned once or twice, but I was never on when it happened.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): 

How did you find us?: Just was looking at populated servers that I had a good ping on when my main server wasn't populated for the day. 

Other: Regardless of what happens, I love this server and will continue to play until that eventual day that everyone has in which they no longer play a certain videogame for decades.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

***My birthday is in two days on the 3rd of July, COUGH COUGH***
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
+1
- Raider Hanks an effective Test Moderator who uses their powers when needed.
- Constantly, Raider Hanks takes new RDM reports as soon as they occur. He does not hesitate to handle them when he is present on the server.
- When handling reports, Raider is unbiased and follows staff guidelines with punishments.
- He also follows guidelines in scenarios involving spam or hackers. 
- Raider is a friendly member of the community and gets along with a majority of the server.

Best of luck to you Raider, and fuck your birthday.
[Image: Garry_s-Mod-4_27_2019-3_48_35-PM_Trim-_2_.gif]
Though I never saw how he was as a trusted, I've watched him very closely as a Tmod, this is what I've noticed:

1. Raider covers odd times on the server,
2. Is fast and accurate at handling reports, 
3. Never hesitates to ask about situations that can be funky and hard to handle, 
4. is friendly and well known in the community,
5. Helps explain things to others about situations and why they are being slain for them,
6. Never hesitates to answer questions new and old players have,
7. regularly looks out for the well being of others regardless of friend or not,
8. Is quick to handle rule breakers and shut down trolls,
9. Never hesitates to ask for help when things become too much to handle

I think he would make a wonderful addition to the Mod team even though his Internet sucks.

Good luck buddy and happy almost birthday!
+1, the above people have said everything that I would've said.

Get better internet tho
+1 damn I'm always late to these, so everythings been said. Raider is an easy +1. He knows the rules very well and is always willing to get on and handle things when other staff cannot.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
+1
Raider is always on and doing his job. It would be cool to see him as mod.
-1, disowning you for being too gay 

I'm sponsoring Raider for quite a few reasons, as listed here and in his app
-usually one of the first to populate server 
-always handles reports fairly and effectively 
-covers many times when staff aren't on
-will make ban requests or get staff on when necessary and provide proper evidence 

I'd be glad to have him on the mod team.

+1
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I kind of wanted to -1 you, but then I realized my southern heritage would not allow that kind of treachery, and there’s also the fact that you’re a pretty swell guy.

Whilst your constant hour long rants on the greatness of communism, insistence that I “come hang in your tree for a while,” and changing your profile picture to a cross dressing Stalin are sometimes annoying, you’re a good staff member. It’d be cool to have you in green.

+1
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1 raider knows the rules and always is nice and is fun to play with but stop stealing my godamn reports. He deserves mod good luck
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
1+chill guy , always on top of things and he killed me more then a dozen times. Best of Luck Raider Tom Hank
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member