Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shanks app
Ingame Name: [CC]Sadistic Shanking Cat 

Steam ID: 76561198144817061

Time Played: 2D 15h 39m (on dinks ph server and 1514 total gmod hours) (Screen shot of my hours)

When First Joined: March 29th 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): depends on my work schedule usually i work first shift 5 days a week so between 2-8pm EST and on my days off will be on all day through the day unless im doing IRL stuff

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor/master

What can you do to help the community?: Well im a very friendly person some times im quiet and some times im talkative depends on my mood. Im quick to act in any given situation and i have previous experience not only on gmod as a mod but even minecraft and have had managment experience IRL at my jobs. Im a natural leader. Im very relaxed even in stressful moments which in turn will allow me to make the best judgment.

Why do you want to help the community?: After haning out with multiple mods and players and browsing the forums i have read and been told you guys were in need in staff. i was really hesitant about apply as ive been there and done that and succeeded on a different community, but the thing was i was good at it and people loved me even if i was being a bleep because i enforced the rules but still wanted to have fun while doing it. I want to help the community because i have grown to love it and even gotten close to many players who frequent the server and it breaks my heart that i couldnt do more for the people on the server to help them. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): no

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): no

How did you find us?: was bored one day looking for a server because the server that was my original home of gmod closed down because the owner was getting stressed out due to school and drama between all the new mods. 

Other: If you want more information about me here is a link to my introduction

If you would allow me i would love to join your staff team  i promise i wont let you down

shank
+1 from me if that even matters lol ive seen her helping people every time they ask shes very nice an sweet. so i think she deserves it
+1 Very active , alot of help , knows the rules , had great ideas , give it a shot!
+1

Shank as I've known her over the past three years has been a fantastic prop hunter player and experienced moderator. I played with her on the SONA servers where she was a mod. She always did her job very well and to high standards. Shank always embeds herself in the community and is always a exemplary member of it.

From what I've seen in our time here on Dinkleberg's Server's, she is already liked and respected.

If my opininion means anything, she would make a great moderator.
An obvious +1 shank is cool and also enforces the rules when staff aren't on. 10/10 would reccomend for staff.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
+1 amazing human being
[Image: tumblr_nxd53bjzQE1ri61l0o1_400.gif]
Definite +1 from me. She's really sweet and fair. She'd do about anything to help out the players and shoot down the bad ones. When I play on the server, I can immediately sense good vibes and its contagious. She exhibits a great personality and passion. I wish I had more time to post a longer reply but I'm tied up at the moment dealing with stuff at the house.
Best regards,
                     Jake From State Farm
Great person to play with! Definitally recommend.
+1 I was on with Shank a few days ago and she was pretty helpfull
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Respectfull, helpfull, kind all things i have seen from miss shanklett here so a definite +1 from me