Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1 Average
T Mod abuse
Offender's Name: Jimbo

Offender's SteamID: Unknown, closed game due to issues

Offender's Rank: T Mod

What They Did: Targeted harassment

When They Did It: Unneeded verbal harassment multiple times, text harassment, mod power abuse

Potential Witnesses: Other mods

Proof: http://i65.tinypic.com/sxybkw.jpg http://i68.tinypic.com/98c22v.jpg http://i64.tinypic.com/333uxoz.jpg

Other: I had thought mods and above were supposed to be rule keepers, not dishing out verbal abuse against players.  There is no need for the hostility really in my 1st and 2nd picture.  I stated either an opinion or reason in report, only to be insulted for it.  I've already had to deal with bullies here and thought things were going to be improving on the server.  There is even a thread ( TTT DUMP ) which addresses the issues that I tried to relay, as many mods have agreed the server is dying because of it.

On other issues.  He's slain me twice recently on delay, which weren't delay since the timer didn't run out, but apparently innocents dying doesn't count, only if I directly hit them with a shotgun does it count as a kill.  When I am the last T, and multiple people die from it, he still thinks it is delay.  When others delay, witnessed with him online and a Traitor actually runs out of time, they DO NOT get a slay.  I've seen this multiple times now.  When he rdm's, he doesn't get punished at any level, even when reported.  When you kill him with a legit reason, you get slain for rdm, even when there is no rdm.  The game I just left, multiple people died to my t-trap I baited with but the game doesn't log them, so I get punished because the game doesn't log it.

Other than that, on a personal opinion, he constantly sucks the fun out of TTT.  If he is on the other team, the only way to eliminate him is with a T-Weapon, T-Trap, or lucky shot.  I have never seen anyone win in a gun fight with him over many months.  Many players even claim he hacks or has some sort of auto aim due to how he never seems to miss a shot he takes with any gun.  The only way I ever got him was t-trap or t-weapon like the melon mine.  It just becomes unplayable once he gets on, removing the purpose of the game being fun.   Games are supposed to be fun aren't they?  They shouldn't add to the stress you tried to get rid of by playing them.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
Claims harassment, then harrasses jimbo in the last paragraph, good meme. Always a good flavor of hypocricy
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
(09-25-2018, 08:38 PM)Guru Drak Wrote: Other:  There is even a thread ( TTT DUMP ) which addresses the issues that I tried to relay, as many mods have agreed the server is dying because of it.

what mods eggsplain?
merry christmas xbox
I don't know why, but the picture links aren't working for me, so I'm going to go based on what you say.

Harassment: Jimbo doesn't harass you. Also, you're crying harassment from Jimbo, but you made a forum post about Jimbo being the reason people don't get on the server. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I wonder if that's harassment. 

False Slays for Delay: Delaying is where you don't do anything for an extended period of time, which is what you did on both occasions. It has nothing to do with the timer running out.
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

When you don't commit traitorous acts for a long period of time, that's called D E L A Y I N G. The rules literally say don't intentionally delay for long periods of time as a traitor.

Jimbo doesn't get punished for rdm because he doesn't usually rdm. His kills are justifiable for the most part and when he DOES rdm, he gets slain.

Jimbo's a veteran player here and knows the rules exceptionally well, which is why, when you RDM him, you get slain. You're implying that because he's staff, he doesn't punished for anything he may do that is wrong, which is false and an absolutely ridiculous thought to have. Also, good job harassing him in your last paragraph while simultaneously "calling him out" for harassment. Like Fasda said, good meme.

also here's his steamid STEAM_0:0:53800782
(09-25-2018, 09:07 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Jimbo's a veteran player here and knows the rules exceptionally well, which is why, when you RDM him, you get slain.
I will have you know that I read the rules every night as a bedtime story
merry christmas xbox
Quote:1) He's slain me twice recently on delay, which weren't delay since the timer didn't run out
2)When others delay, witnessed with him online and a Traitor actually runs out of time, they DO NOT get a slay.
3)The game I just left, multiple people died to my t-trap I baited with but the game doesn't log them, so I get punished because the game doesn't log it.
4) on a personal opinion, he constantly sucks the fun out of TTT.
5) If he is on the other team, the only way to eliminate him is with a T-Weapon, T-Trap, or lucky shot.  I have never seen anyone win in a gun fight with him over many months.  Many players even claim he hacks or has some sort of auto aim due to how he never seems to miss a shot he takes with any gun.

1) as long as you go several minutes without doing anything traitorous (as you've done many times) it counts as delay. The round timer does not need run out.
2) Like i said, time running out does not matter, its what they do during the round. If a t attempts to kill people over the round and the timer does not run out, it does not count as delay.
3) ALL T TRAPS THAT CAN BE ACTIVATED REMOTELY VIA THE HAND BUTTON (don't know what to call it) ARE LOGGED IN THE F8 MENU. I've seen many people try to use that excuse.
4) Basically what @King Tiger Ace Fasda22  said
5) You seem to be Implying Jimbo is hacking. Honestly, he has very good aim and i can see how you would think that. I know he has had this game and has played it since then and in my opinion, I don't think he is hacking.

Other- Honestly these post are getting old and annoying to see them every week.
I do have shit grammar/typing skills so yes i am restarted
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
I like how your last screenshot is just of him slaying you for delay but not the damage logs
When all you did the entire round was plant a melon that killed me because I was watching anime on my phone whilst walking around
Then you did nothing the whole round and the innocents were only dying because they kept walking into the T trap pool
You only got the one kill on me in 11+ minutes, the round was almost over anyways had Reed not killed you for walking into his claimed room
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
Ah, yes like i havent bloody brought up the staffs idea of delaying before. Maybe that was in a post where i told you the damn truth and it perfectly summarizes everything up. But NAAAAAAAH lets ignore the cunt whom knows the rules very well and bitch some more 2 days later, this'll show the world my playstyle is god-tier and requires no adjustment while im delaying the shit out of everything
Resigned Staff since 03-26-2018.
Guru you need to just grow up and accept responsibility dude. You arent always right. Im sick of seeing all of these threads that you post placing blame but never accepting your own faults. Just man up.
[Image: giphy.gif]