Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The server is declining in quality. We need to talk.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...1422760813
Just gonna leave this here, just a regular ol Monday, tooj that pic as soon as I saw this post.

But seriously, you make hella controversial claims of staf abuse with no proof a LOT, which all it turns into is a drama post.
And yes, we have staff who could afford to read the rules again, but I fail to see ever the conspiracy you claim against you.

anyways, no need for a whole thread dedicated to this when just the phter day admins opened a thread of concerns of server issues.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I think this thread does bring up some valid points, though heavily tinged with personal bias.

Perhaps a more open discussion would be beneficial about some of these issues.
I agree with Nicky. Some good points were brought up. Something we should all pay attention to. I'll address some of your concerns now. There are regular players who connect daily. Aiser, Hillrop, Pizza Jaden to name a few. Ironically, they all have the rank "Regular".

Also I hate to sound like a shill, but we have a thread dedicated to this EXACT thing: https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...-your-help
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogPQmRunBU3wyXkT0pG1...Pr-dI6DKx2]How to make a forum post that dose't make people hate you:

1.) The best way to have people to listen to you is by distancing emotions from your arguments. 
2.) Better than making a big long rant with multiple topics and situations. Maybe just have one on Scoovie and then another on quality and tolerance on the server (ohhh wait are't you a repeat harassment offender????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)
3.) Do not put "I'm not trying to start a huge argument." anywhere in the post but especially in the second sentence 
4.)Definitely dont say "this isn't directly related to me being banned" then put a single period in and say "I decided since I'm taking a leave from the server for a week". Honestly the only thing you had any input on is this cringe post because I know you had no plans on taking a week off.

[Image: 64f07e46d21b76af9846a33aecac800d--girl-p...l-gang.jpg]
Yo wtf is this
(06-25-2018, 06:41 PM)Scoovie Wrote: Interesting how you only post 16 seconds of a couple minute conversation where I'm telling someone to change their name because it's not allowed, and you arguing with me that it's fine, and telling the person he doesn't need to change his name. The thing is EVERYTIME you come back you cause drama, you've harassed members of the community, you been caught lying and rdming, making up rules, and in general breaking the server rules, so tell me do you really care about the community and server? You've been on thin ice for awhile and you just keep stomping around making cracks in it.

As for changing the rules, the motd has a change log, the forum post has a change log, and we post the changes so the thread gets bumped, there is no reason not to know when the rules change. Racism and bigotry isn't allowed in any form, how much clearer can we be?

Staff have lives and are not required to be on the server 24/7. A hacking tmod thats blatantly getting away with it you say? Who? Proof? First time I'm hearing about this it seems.

Proof of your attitude and the drama you cause.

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...f-Commando
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ed-2-slays
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...f-Commando
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ys-I-m-out
Sure he causes drama and stuff, but he has a point. The server quality is declining. I get that staff have lives, but it didn't use to be this bad. It was unplayable and then Dink made the post that forced them back, but the staff activity is still low. and the amount of guests that come on and rdm and leave is higher than ever.

(06-25-2018, 09:45 PM)Ethel Wrote: [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQogPQmRunBU3wyXkT0pG1...Pr-dI6DKx2]How to make a forum post that dose't make people hate you:

1.) The best way to have people to listen to you is by distancing emotions from your arguments. 
2.) Better than making a big long rant with multiple topics and situations. Maybe just have one on Scoovie and then another on quality and tolerance on the server (ohhh wait are't you a repeat harassment offender????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????)
3.) Do not put "I'm not trying to start a huge argument." anywhere in the post but especially in the second sentence 
4.)Definitely dont say "this isn't directly related to me being banned" then put a single period in and say "I decided since I'm taking a leave from the server for a week". Honestly the only thing you had any input on is this cringe post because I know you had no plans on taking a week off.

[Image: 64f07e46d21b76af9846a33aecac800d--girl-p...l-gang.jpg]
Did you read everything that he said?
Guests getting on to rdm and leave isn't because of staff tho. That's a summer thing

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(06-25-2018, 06:23 PM)Setro Wrote: Senseless bullshit

There was absolutely 0 reason to make this thread. You're doing a few things by making this

1. Preaching to the choir - Everyone knows the server could be in a better state and you making this post helps absolutely nothing. You don't make suggestions to improve it and this is a bait/rant thread which will probably be deleted later once someone decides enough is enough. 

2. Hypocrisy - You claim to dislike a good 70% of what the server currently offers when you yourself are guilty of this as well. 

3. Gas lighting - As much as me and @Scoovie can butt heads at times it seems like this entire post is just a big "Fuck you" to him. It's basically just disrespect disguised as a well though out post. Nothing more than trying to cause drama which brings me to my next point.

4. Two Faced - I think I speak for everyone when I say that this post was fueled by your recent ban when you claim it's not, and you claim that you aren't trying to start drama but half way in you take something out of context and try to put someone else in a bad light while you play the victim. It's disgusting. You're truly a snake.
[Image: HqXKZf0.png]
[Image: 200.webp#61-grid1]
This is a fucking yikes!
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]