Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Abuse
(08-16-2019, 04:39 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:35 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:17 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:14 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:00 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Potential Witnesses: @Fozzy 

.  Fozzy isn't reliable since he targets me in game and on the forums.  
What?

Gabe says witnesses aren't there for proof, only that they witnessed.  It doesn't say reliable witness in the forum post that you copy / paste, just witness.

Ex - Post that you should say something nice about the person above yours.  Clearly is the opposite.

As Admins would say as well, stay on topic.

Me saying what you do to people then praising you isn't targetting, I can bring up how you false kos and sus me and laced randomly, just last map you sused laced then killed yourself so he would be killed. It's funny that you're calling us out for targetting on an abuse thread not even made for us because you're scared to make a separate thread because you'll get banned again for making another false report.

"As Admins would say as well, stay on topic."

you made a abuse report then put me in it  just to try to get me in trouble  for "targetting you" without any evidence again so imo this is on topic.

Put you in it because you're a witness

all you need is my name and you know that with all the reports you've made in the past. Not "Fozzy isn't reliable since he targets me in game and on the forums.  Remaining moderators that were on were @[b]Laced Xanax[/b] who isn't much different than Fozzy but not as mean,"

you know what you're doing lol
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
Okay, let's get this over with. You killed aethor after he claimed to have been given a brawny brew. I saw in logs that neko bought a brawny brew and then was killed by aethor. Either he was given the brawny brew or he stole it off her corpse. Either way it was not the bold booze he bought earlier in the round (he probably had this in addition to it, but that doesn't change much). He claimed to have a detective item and was killed for it. You claimed in the report that he was t baiting, but having a detective item isn't kosable according to the rules. I didn't respond to you because I've hit a point in staffing where I've realized that there is no real reason to reply to someone who thinks they were wrongfully slain (especially when no solid evidence is shown) because it just creates an unneeded argument. I will admit that ignoring you was a bit of a dick move, but its in the past and doesn't matter anymore.

(08-16-2019, 04:00 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Other: I told Penny about this, his response as I recall was "I don't care".  Fozzy isn't reliable since he targets me in game and on the forums.  Remaining moderators that were on were @Laced Xanax who isn't much different than Fozzy but not as mean, and @Turner, who was busy mass rdming with admin commands prerounds.  Unsure if any others were on.

Turner Mass RDM

This is just calling out staff that had nothing to do with what I did. This shouldn't be here since this isn't about them. If you want to call out a staff member for harassment with very little proof, you probably shouldn't do it on an abuse thread against some loser staff member.
(08-16-2019, 04:05 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You killed off of sus.

Tbaiting is only sus?  He lied and killer took him at his word.

It’s not tbaiting if he claimed that it was given to him, you can’t prove it otherwise especially in this case if the detective was dead. 
So this isn’t abuse if you got slain for killing off sus.
i will never fall for puss and go retardo mode ✊
I don't recall aethor being in game at all, nor was that the player name i killed. The Traitor bought their brew at 0:18. I checked logs on this multiple times.

[00:18] SOMUCHFUN [traitor] bought Bold Booze
[00:34] Neko-Chan [detective] bought Brawny Brew

Neko did buy one, but after the traitor already had one. Neither given nor picked one up, it was already purchaced. Neko did not state giving anyone anything. Player was unproven, yet stated they had one. Therefore t-baiting, which when checking rules falls under Kill-On-Sight. I did exactly what the rules said to do and was slain for it. There was plenty of evidence despite you saying you shouldn't have to answer a message from someone without evidence. I don't know what your personal feelings are towards or against me, but logs and rules are there. I followed the rules and got punished for doing so.

Sometimes staff gets things wrong and that's ok, but ignoring it and saying its the past doesn't solve potential issues. Me being right or wrong isn't the issue, it is when there is ample evidence that an action was justified and being punished for following rules that becomes the issue. Consistent rules should be the global on the server right? It does matter.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
(08-16-2019, 04:57 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: I don't recall aethor being in game at all, nor was that the player name i killed.  The Traitor bought their brew at 0:18.  I checked logs on this multiple times.  

[00:18] SOMUCHFUN [traitor] bought Bold Booze
[00:34] Neko-Chan [detective] bought Brawny Brew

Neko did buy one, but after the traitor already had one.  Neither given nor picked one up, it was already purchaced.  Neko did not state giving anyone anything.  Player was unproven, yet stated they had one.  Therefore t-baiting, which when checking rules falls under Kill-On-Sight.  I did exactly what the rules said to do and was slain for it.  There was plenty of evidence despite you saying you shouldn't have to answer a message from someone without evidence.  I don't know what your personal feelings are towards or against me, but logs and rules are there.  I followed the rules and got punished for doing so.

Sometimes staff gets things wrong and that's ok, but ignoring it and saying its the past doesn't solve potential issues.  Me being right or wrong isn't the issue, it is when there is ample evidence that an action was justified and being punished for following rules that becomes the issue.  Consistent rules should be the global on the server right?  It does matter.

but how are you suppose to know that without checking the logs? and how is having a detective item Tbaiting? It would only be sus
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Regardless of being right or wrong for filing an abuse report, the thing you did which is entirely wrong is you targetted other staff members. 

You didn't keep this abuse of power to just the one individual, you blasted several other memebers. You filled out the form appropriately UNTIL you took shots at other people. Now, you've caused unnecessary drama along with not having evidence to support those claims too makes you look like a vengeful prick out to get a few people that "wronged"you. On the road to vengeance you dig two graves, and you clearly dug both. 

Killerzoreo admitted that he handled the situation wrong. 

It would be wise of you to apologize for making accusations without evidence, however, if you have the evidence to support your claims make another abuse of power claim or whatever is relevant to the persons actions.

Be smart about the things you do and the enemies you make.
Popping in for a second but isnt bold booze only a t wep. So if he truly said I got bold booze from the det thats a lie if he didnt say brawney brew. Wouldnt it have to make him a t to have a bold booze?
(08-16-2019, 05:23 PM)IJC Soul Wrote: Popping in for a second but isnt bold booze only a t wep. So if he truly said I got bold booze from the det thats a lie if he didnt say brawney brew. Wouldnt it have to make him a t to have a bold booze?

its a d and t
[Image: q0SdkAI6QPaeF9Oi-uqjbA.png]

[Image: NcxeGyl-THSvKxgssH34Pg.png]
Neko gave me a brawny r u dumb
[Image: wk77e7g9gug21.jpg]
[Image: J6yUs0g]