Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted Abuse
Offender's Name: @"killerZoreo" 

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170196959

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did:  Gave me a slay when Traitor I killed said over mic they had a Bold Booze from detective.  Other detectives never stated he had one, and he was unproven.  Logs indicate he bought the bold booze at 0:18 into the round.  Killer then refused to respond to me while he played and did other stuff in the following 5 rounds after when I called it out.  That is about 20 to 25 minutes of time he didn't want to respond.

When They Did It: 4:15pm or so, 8 - 16 - 19

Potential Witnesses: @Penny @Fozzy 

Proof: http://i63.tinypic.com/28ukx8i.jpg http://i68.tinypic.com/2vwv483.jpg

Other: I told Penny about this, his response as I recall was "I don't care".

Edited out offensive content per moderator request.
[Image: ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett...rbox=false]

Groovy
You killed off of sus.
(08-16-2019, 04:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You killed off of sus.

Tbaiting is only sus?  He lied and killer took him at his word.

Groovy
(08-16-2019, 04:00 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:  Fozzy isn't reliable since he targets me in game and on the forums.  Remaining moderators that were on were @Laced Xanax who isn't much different than Fozzy but not as mean, and @Turner, who was busy mass rdming with admin commands prerounds.  Unsure if any others were on.

can you show proof of me targetting you or even explain how i target you.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(08-16-2019, 04:05 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:03 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: You killed off of sus.

Tbaiting is only sus?  He lied and killer took him at his word.

There was no way for you to know that he lied. What if Neko or the other D died before they could say anything?

I remember you thought Jimbo hitting the wall around your D turret was T baiting too.
(08-16-2019, 04:00 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote: Potential Witnesses: @Fozzy 

.  Fozzy isn't reliable since he targets me in game and on the forums.  
What?
Jack of some traits, Master of none
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Let me state this before going further into this case.

Do not single or individually attack players/staff. Just say a brief sentence about what happened and where these people were at. This will cause drama and unnecessary arguing.

W I L D
I Am Inevitable. 

:)
(08-16-2019, 04:14 PM)๖ۣۜ A Festive Fireball 1804 Wrote:

What?

Gabe says witnesses aren't there for proof, only that they witnessed.  It doesn't say reliable witness in the forum post that you copy / paste, just witness.

Ex - Post that you should say something nice about the person above yours. Clearly is the opposite.

As Admins would say as well, stay on topic.

Groovy
(08-16-2019, 04:17 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

What?

Gabe says witnesses aren't there for proof, only that they witnessed.  It doesn't say reliable witness in the forum post that you copy / paste, just witness.

Ex - Post that you should say something nice about the person above yours.  Clearly is the opposite.

Me saying what you do to people then praising you isn't targetting, I can bring up how you false kos and sus me and laced randomly, just last map you sused laced then killed yourself so he would be killed. It's funny that you're calling us out for targetting on an abuse thread not even made for us because you're scared to make a separate thread cause you know you'll get banned again for making another false report.

"As Admins would say as well, stay on topic."

you made a abuse report then put me in it  just to try to get me in trouble  for "targetting you" without any evidence again so imo this is on topic.
    xoxo       Twitter         Youtube           Steam
(08-16-2019, 04:35 PM)Fozzy Wrote:
(08-16-2019, 04:17 PM)Cosmic Tortoise Wrote:

What?

Ex - Post that you should say something nice about the person above yours.  Clearly is the opposite.

Me saying what you do to people then praising you isn't targetting, I can bring up how you false kos and sus me and laced randomly, just last map you sused laced then killed yourself so he would be killed. It's funny that you're calling us out for targetting on an abuse thread not even made for us because you're scared to make a separate thread because you'll get banned again for making another false report.

"As Admins would say as well, stay on topic."

you made a abuse report then put me in it  just to try to get me in trouble  for "targetting you" without any evidence again so imo this is on topic.

Put you in it because you're a witness

Groovy