Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trusted App
Ingame Name:  Lycan

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:67771757

Time Played: 3650 hours (Yes, I know that is a lot of time to spend on one gmod server).

When First Joined: Feb 12, 2015.

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Any day at any time, EST.

Sponsor(s): Turner and Epicguy.

Rank Desired: Trusted.

Current Rank: Donor.

What can you do to help the community: I can do the reports and enforce the rules since I know the rules well enough.

Why you want to help the community: I'd like to just do reports and handle them correctly. It's been awhile since I've been demoted and I do miss helping out the server a bit.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I was banned for "Mass RDM".

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Yes, I applied for Trusted and TMod on the previous forums. Not sure if you'd want me to put them here but I did anyways.

How did you find us?: Just looking through TTT servers to play on.

Other: Hope not to get demoted this time if I do get Trusted.
I mean, I think we all know in the past since his demotion he had a different attitude and was fairly "trolly." Since then however, he's actually improved a lot. I've never had an issue with him in these past few months, he's still a great guy to have in the community.

It should be noted why he was demoted for leaking information out of the Staff group chat. (GroupMe at the time) However I believe he's learned his lesson, and I do believe he wants to help out in the community still. Otherwise I feel he would of left a long time ago when everyone else did or got banned. He's stayed around, and is a loyal community member.

Give em another shot.
+1

Edit: Here's all his past Staff Applications from the old forums.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1,you are very active and i think from your demotion you have improved and i think you should get another chance. Hope the admins except you, GoodLuck!
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
+1 for the Lycan buddy. Yeah, you are still "trolly" but it's only with people who know you well on the server. Otherwise you're very active on the server and I think you deserve another shot at staff, even if working back up from Trusted. You understood your consequences and took the punishment, and have, as Christian said, been doing a lot better. I'm a dirty DTmod though so fuck me anyway right?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I love Lycan, I mean, how can anyone not?

Lycan is a great and extremely active player who makes the game more entertaining for people. He's got a good sense of humor and can take a joke, but also send them right back out too. 

Lycan is a very loyal member of our community with 3 years of playtime here and over 3600 hours on the server. He's the top player on our server with nearly twice as much time as the number two player. He's even got 3 times as much time as me and I've been here a year longer than him. 

Lycan is also a black so we can get a diversity hire in here. 

Lycan reminds me of myself in certain ways. We were both staff members for a long time, ended our staff work, then returned as regular players. We both did some trolling as regular players but got more serious as we went on. Then, as the circle of life works, we now have both requested a staff position again.

Best of all, Lycan probably knows the rules of this server better than anyone else. He was a staff member for a good chunk of time and a player for 3 years now. He knows both sides of the law and knows how to administer it. 

If I was able to sponsor, Lycan would have been an easy choice. In fact, one of my favorite and most respected mods did sponsor him and that lends even more credibility to Lycan's app than I could ever offer.
Knows the rules better than half the staff as it is, without a doubt +1
[Image: hsk.gif]
He’s finally doing it :) proud of you my son, but def +1, Lycan has grown on me and now I look forward to not being the only black guy that’s staff :)
+1 Nice person, doesn't start much drama, experience, and lots of playtime.

basically opposite of me
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...1303790433 Abuse

+1 I've heard you were a great former staff, and it doesn't seem like you've changed from it, You're funny and a troll but you get serious and forgiving when it comes to rdms and etc You are definitely active on the server and in the community, no problems there and oh lord I saw the app and what you said last night "I'm going to apply for trusted just so you can't say I'm not staff"
[Image: V3riwMP.jpg]A Bowl Of Soup
[Image: dinks.jpg]

Can't believe this is coming out of my mouth.... but +1.

When he was staff I thought he was great, after his demotion he definitely turned into a more fun player to play with (on the trolly side as well) but the difference is Lycan knows how to be professional when he needs to, bonus that he knows the rules almost perfectly if not flawlessly. His hours speak for themselves and he is well deserving of a 2nd crack. Staff that are actually knowledgable like Lycan IMO is a no-brainer.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com