UNBAN REQUEST FROM EPICGUY
Ingame Name: Volf Voss

SteamID: volf_voss

Who Banned You: EPICGUY

Reason For Ban: RDM X2 and Leave

Length of Ban: 31/05/2018 22:12:15

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not RDM twice. I killed one person and that wasn't until after I witnessed him kill someone else. I could have shot and killed him right after receiving damage but I waited till he murdered an injured guy. He did state that he was innocent, however, having thought I took damage from him and then watching him kill another guy gave me enough reason to kill him before he murdered yet another injured man (me). After I did kill him he did state that it was another guy who injured me, I did not see the other guy, I only saw him. Again, I did not even shoot at him until I saw him kill someone else.

Yes I did leave part way into the game. I am in the military and on call 24/7, and Chief Warrant Officer 3 Botero has a lot more power and control over what I do than a TTT match. So yes, I did leave. If I get banned for following an order from an CW3 in the United States Army, so be it.

However, I do not RDM! If I take a shot its for a good reason. I don't fire my weapon willy nilly like some trigger happy squeaker, my shots are calculated.

This is my reason why I believe I should be unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No I have not.
(05-25-2018, 09:02 AM)Volf Voss Wrote: Ingame Name: Volf Voss

SteamID: volf_voss

Who Banned You: EPICGUY

Reason For Ban: RDM X2 and Leave

Length of Ban: 31/05/2018 22:12:15

Reason for Mods to Unban: I did not RDM twice. I killed one person and that wasn't until after I witnessed him kill someone else. I could have shot and killed him right after receiving damage but I waited till he murdered an injured guy. He did state that he was innocent, however, having thought I took damage from him and then watching him kill another guy gave me enough reason to kill him before he murdered yet another injured man (me). After I did kill him he did state that it was another guy who injured me, I did not see the other guy, I only saw him. Again, I did not even shoot at him until I saw him kill someone else.

Yes I did leave part way into the game. I am in the military and on call 24/7, and Chief Warrant Officer 3 Botero has a lot more power and control over what I do than a TTT match. So yes, I did leave. If I get banned for following an order from an CW3 in the United States Army, so be it.

However, I do not RDM! If I take a shot its for a good reason. I don't fire my weapon willy nilly like some trigger happy squeaker, my shots are calculated.

This is my reason why I believe I should be unbanned.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): 
No I have not.
Just FYI in the future, you can use “@“ to tell staff you have to leave if you have pending reports against you. They understand people have lives, they just have to be sure it’s not malicious. Telling them before you leave lets them know you’re not breaking rules.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

Howdy Volf. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your service. My family has a rich history of military tradition, so I understand having to leave when duty calls. 

I didn't have a problem with you when you were on. Pizza Jaden did tell you multiple times that he's not the one who crowbarred you, but that doesn't matter. You also did 50 damage to Dank Hill for seemingly no reason. But again, that doesn't matter. I didn't take a screenshot of the logs when you killed Pizza Jaden, but even again, that doesn't matter. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned. Like ReThink said, if you use @ to let one of know that you have more important things to do in real life, and you have to leave, we won't have a problem waiving the slay. Just don't make a habit of it. 

Let's unban Volf. Oh, and Army Strong.
(05-25-2018, 10:02 AM)EpicGuy Wrote: Howdy Volf. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your service. My family has a rich history of military tradition, so I understand having to leave when duty calls. 

I didn't have a problem with you when you were on. Pizza Jaden did tell you multiple times that he's not the one who crowbarred you, but that doesn't matter. You also did 50 damage to Dank Hill for seemingly no reason. But again, that doesn't matter. I didn't take a screenshot of the logs when you killed Pizza Jaden, but even again, that doesn't matter. I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be unbanned. Like ReThink said, if you use @ to let one of know that you have more important things to do in real life, and you have to leave, we won't have a problem waiving the slay. Just don't make a habit of it. 

Let's unban Volf. Oh, and Army Strong. Go Navy

Fixed that for ya ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

I mean if you just banned him last night and think he should be unbanned...

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
I'm not going to be on today so whom'stvever is on later can unban him. That's kind of what I was getting at.
Need your steam id to unban you
(05-25-2018, 10:02 AM)I am new to TTT and have no idea of these tricks and what not. I have very few hours on TTT you can even check my profile for that sort of thing, right? And the Dank Hill thing was an accident, I even said sorry out loud to Dank after having shot him and tried to drop a medical microwave thing because I was the detective.. but I don\t even know how to access the inventory for detectives or traitors.That's what I have to say. EpicGuy Wrote: Howdy Volf. Firstly, I'd like to thank you for your service. My family has a rich history of military tradition, so I understand having to leave when duty calls. 

Let's unban Volf. Oh, and Army Strong.
To anyone that can unban STEAM_0:0:432781129
[Image: giphy.gif]
(05-25-2018, 01:54 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Need your steam id to unban you

STEAM_0:0:432781129

that should be mine.

Thank you for your help