Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: OOF SPOOKY

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100780648:STEAM_0:0:1007806480:100780648

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban: Mass rdm 3

Length of Ban:  Forever

Reason for Mods to Unban: I never been banned on this server before and I've been loyal to this server for a long time. I Mass rdm 3, the first one was an accident so it was technically two, but regardless I did it. The reason why I did it was because they were afk for 3 rounds and I was detective annd I knew they weren't coming back, because they weren't even the ones who reported me, It was someone I didn't even shoot that did. I know you guys are all up for second chances, so that's what I'm asking for is a second chance. I also have a question, if I'm playing TTT am I allowed to talk to other players while playing the game? Because apparently another player said me and other fellow players couldn't discuss things while playing TTT and should shut the fuck up (lookin at you starkly) Also to the accusation I did it out of saltiness, when starky was online and thought I was "pissy" which I wasn't it was at 12. The rdm situation happened at 3:00 and it was completely different people that were on at that time, so I did not do it out of self drive which I wouldn't do anyway in general. And to go towards my ban appeal the first one I didn't purposely kill because I stated it was an accident, I use a $10 dollar logitech mouse and a 2014 HP touchscreen laptop. Nothing fancy, but missfires do happen, which I apologize for and state in game chat that it was an accident. and If you won't take off my ban may I ask for a sentence reduction for it?

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: Happy late Thanksgiving Guys!
+1 for straight up unban, and if not, reduction to at most a week
          [Image: b_560x95.png]

[Image: 76561198309335191.png]
+1, preferablly for full unban, hes a pretty nice person and everyone makes mistakes,, plus hes an active player
Dont look so blue
Ban Request
Damage Logs

I watched the Deathscenes before map change, and you blatantly killed 3 AFK's on Lost Temple during the 2nd Round. You did kill another player in Self Defense however, but that was only because you were killing the AFK's for no reason.  Going to remind you about Killing AFK's is not allowed until OT via our MOTD Server Rules.
[Image: ZLUuVZ2.png]
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
(11-25-2017, 12:53 PM)Christian Wrote: Ban Request
Damage Logs

I watched the Deathscenes before map change, and you blatantly killed 3 AFK's on Lost Temple during the 2nd Round. You did kill another player in Self Defense however, but that was only because you were killing the AFK's for no reason.  Going to remind you about Killing AFK's is not allowed until OT via our MOTD Server Rules.
[Image: ZLUuVZ2.png]

I keep forgetting  the overtime rule chris but I apologize  also I thought the detective thing over ruled that rule but again I do apologize.
-1 for unban serve your time. Mass is mass, and the difference between the other plays mass rdm, vs your mass rdm, you actually got caught. If the others didn't someone could report them on the forums. You shouldn't have mass rdm the punishment is permanent ban. Miss fire, well as many say miss clicks dont happen on ttt. Your mouse getting stuck sounds like a bs excuse to me you are a regular and you fucked up, as I recall you were acting very pissy with everyone as well the other night so you could've done this out of being salty. -1.

Mass rdm even on AFK's is still mass. I would list the rule like I did in my original reply, but Christian has done it.

I asked you many times to clear the chat so we can hear what is needed for gameplay I asked nicely and you refused disrespectfully. Not once did I say you weren't allowed. Many others preferred you didn't as well.
(11-25-2017, 12:56 PM)[Red]Starky Wrote: -1 for unban serve your time. Mass is mass, and the difference between the other plays mass rdm, vs your mass rdm, you actually got caught. If the others didn't someone could report them on the forums. You shouldn't have mass rdm the punishment is permanent ban. Miss fire, well as many say miss clicks dont happen on ttt. Your mouse getting stuck sounds like a bs excuse to me you are a regular and you fucked up, as I recall you were acting very pissy with everyone as well the other night so you could've done this out of being salty. -1.

Mass rdm even on AFK's is still mass. I would list the rule like I did in my original reply, but Christian has done it.

I asked you many times to clear the chat so we can hear what is needed for gameplay I asked nicely and you refused disrespectfully. Not once did I say you weren't allowed. Many others preferred you didn't as well.

My mouse getting stuck is actually a very reoccurring thing, I accidentally screwed myself over in murder that way. So it isn't an excuse, I don't have the greatest of pc setups. and The talking thing I felt was kind of not necessarily dumb, but out of hand because I was talking with 3 other players so it was a good discussion and if I heard koses I did stop talkin at least.
-1 You don’t have a right to kill people as a detective who are afk at start of round. This was intentional RDM with self drive. You don’t unwillingly kill 3 afks.

(11-25-2017, 12:55 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: I keep forgetting  the overtime rule chris but I apologize  also I thought the detective thing over ruled that rule but again I do apologize.
Dude while you were shooting the afks I told you that you can’t kill them until OT.
Intel Inside. ©
I don't want to see anything more than a 6 month reduction for this guy, I have never heard any good things from him and i have had nothing but problems when i've played with him.
(11-25-2017, 12:43 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Reason for Mods to Unban: I also have a question, if I'm playing TTT am I allowed to talk to other players while playing the game? Because apparently another player said me and other fellow players couldn't discuss things while playing TTT and should shut the fuck up (lookin at you starkly) Also to the accusation I did it out of saltiness, when starky was online and thought I was "pissy" which I wasn't it was at 12. The rdm situation happened at 3:00 and it was completely different people that were on at that time, so I did not do it out of self drive which I wouldn't do anyway in general. 
I'm here to comment on this. I was on when Starky (and multiple other people, including myself) told you to stop talking about cars while the server was full. You wouldn't stop. Then you started going after Full Alchemist for his profile picture, which always contributed to the ever-present mic spam. I will admit that I gagged you too late I might have gagged you, I might not have. That was 2 days ago, but you were warned multiple times to stop talking about cars. I don't have a stake in your ban or unban, but I will attest to Starky, and me, and others, telling you to stop talking about things that didn't pertain to the game.