Unban Appeal
Ingame Name: OOF SPOOKY

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100780648:

Who Banned You: Christian

Reason For Ban:  Mass rdm x2 or x3?

Length of Ban: perma

Reason for Mods to Unban: Its been a long time and a new year so I feel like it should be a fresh start, a new beginning in other words. Start fresh and pretend like this hasnt happened, I know you guys are all up for second chances. I rightfully feel that Im hated by a few and very few of the Dinkleberg community, it is also important to note that many of my friends had stopped playing Dinkleberg due to me getting banned and unaware of it so have gone to other servers to play with me. Losing the portion of people who  enjoyed my company was, giving me another reason to not play in a community where I am seen as a nuisance rather than a player.  I admitted my mistakes and  accepted the fact that I was permabanned, even when there was people who up voted for me to get a sentence reduction or even full on unban. I should have resolved the conflict with those who were in the situation but surprisingly none of them had a problem with me nor reported me( someone who wasnt involved did), but if so the case, that only works when both parties are willing to speak to come to a logical agreement which shouldve been talked out. After the ban happened I felt awful but also highly dissapointed due to my clean record, I gave up and only later did I realize what I could've done to both prevent and resolve this. Feeling awful mostly came from the fact that I was constantly against the small few of the Dinkleberg community rather than the majority.
Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other:
Hiya! I might not be well known on this community but a few members do know me here- I'm going to put my two cents on the situation, So it seems you didn't really mean to kill the first or 2nd afk person, My mouse does this a lot actually it locks up since it's a shit mouse and it continues to fire unless I unplug it and fix it. I've been in your situation multiple times, and It seems your were banned unfairly, on Dinkleberg, I've killed two innocents before yet I haven't been banned I've been slain for 2-3 rounds I really don't see it justifiable for you to be banned in this sort of situation, I've seen people before who have killed a mass number of Inno's while they were Inno and they didn't get banned but why is it different in this situation I ask? I don't think you should've been banned permanently, you should've at least had a two day or three day ban, or at least a week, but being perma'd I only think it's okay to be perma'd when you've done something really bad to the server and or done something multiple times w/o learning.

I know you cannot kill AFK's till OT, but he had a justified reason or at least in my book, his mouse was stuck as well as was this not his first offense recorded? If it was his first offense, I heard he was once slain for a accidental kill, he's never been karma-banned and or banned before- he has a relatively clean history, he never meant to do this with such malicious intent, I've owned many other servers before and for such situations like this I would only give a week or a four day ban, and to be honest I am a strict person,

"Your mouse getting stuck sounds like a bs excuse to me" Quoted from [RED] Starky

How-How is that a bullshit excuse, I've had that happen to me many times before, your acting like he his bullshitting because he hasn't been on the server as long as others, but oh- I bet if this happened with a person with a Master rank they probably wouldn't receive a Perma-ban like this man, I also bet if someone had the rank of Master that you wouldn't say it was a Bullshit excuse would you?

Now let's progress further on, I've seen some archived bans of which people either had Perma's and they got unbanned, now some might not vouch for Spooky because he is not as known in the community- but if a Master rank would get perma'd the community would be in outrage!

I will +1 for him to be unbanned my mouse locks up and does the same thing aswell as his clean record vouches for him.
Going to edit this post as I go
1st unban post https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3316
2nd unban post https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=3326
After reading your post, it doesn't look like you gave a reason to be unbanned. The most you say in there related to an unban is that you feel sorry you didn't resolve it with a select few players over the issue, but even then the manner in which you state it sounds like you believe these players led to your ban rather than your own actions. To start, only the admins actually vote on an unban, with players and staff weighing in on your unban. Your words in response also weigh into your unban on how you present yourself and recognizing your mistake (or if applicable the mistake of staff). I feel a part of your first actual request being denied was in how you presented your case which called out players by name in your original post and your responses, and this post isn't much better. Again, you are banned by your own actions and not just because a few people feel you should be banned. You seem to have a mindset that you can do as you please (rdm, mic spam) and get away with it, but you Need to be responsible for your own actions. -1 until you can give a reason for unban
Also having your buddy come on to single out starky instead of you doing doesn't help.
He does not have a clean record, or else he wouldn't have been banned. Mass is always perma until unban so this is not an unfair treatment. 3 constitutes mass rdm. Lets say I believe the broken mouse was the cause, doesn't mean it's a valid excuse, having a broken mic is how you stay gagged. If I'm not mistaken he possessed the rank of regular and guest<member<master<regular.., and no a master rank would not throw the community into an uproar, master is only like 60 hours of gameplay.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(01-04-2018, 01:31 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
[Image: pwcdeeM.png]
(01-04-2018, 07:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Also having your buddy come on to single out starky instead of you doing doesn't help.
^^^^^

Also this was christians reasoning: 
(12-29-2017, 01:45 PM)Christian Wrote: Ban Request

Damage Logs

I watched the Deathscenes before map change, and you blatantly killed 3 AFK's on Lost Temple during the 2nd Round. You did kill another player in Self Defense however, but that was only because you were killing the AFK's for no reason.  Going to remind you about Killing AFK's is not allowed until OT via our MOTD Server Rules.

EDIT: Actually I took a peak at your old unban(which you sould aswell), 
(01-04-2018, 01:31 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: What problems foxka? Because from most of the people on the server they don't have a problem with me, you and starkly seem to be the only ones with problems towards me. Also last time I checked you were abusing your mod privelages and I had to call in Dink last time you were on.
The abusing part was false. I'm pretty sure that was what kept you from getting a reduction.

You also were a micspammer and troll before you were banned.

Still gonna stick with a -1.
former admin2
I mean, it's been like 1 month or so. SOOOOOOOOOO i'm going to give this a +1 for a reduce to 90 days
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
As someone who has had to deal with you before,
No.
A new year doesn't mean anything, and this app barely has any effort to seem sincere or apologetic. I doubt you've changed anything so i don't support an unban or reduction.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
-1 You were a nuisance before and it looks like you still aren't improving, how about you go play a different game mate
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
while you put in the effort, i never remember you adding anything positive to the community whatsoever. +1 reduce <3months
"lets fuck lycan" -Starky
(01-04-2018, 02:05 PM)Rodri Wrote: -1 You were a nuisance before and it looks like you still aren't improving, how about you go play a different game mate

I am sorry, but I'm not going to kiss ass. So whatever you mean by improving you're not going to know if I did or not unless I have played. Tbh who even are you? I dont remember playing with you.

(01-04-2018, 09:09 AM)Deadpool Wrote:
(01-04-2018, 01:31 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No
[Image: pwcdeeM.png]
(01-04-2018, 07:58 AM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: Also having your buddy come on to single out starky instead of you doing doesn't help.
^^^^^

Also this was christians reasoning: 
(12-29-2017, 01:45 PM)Christian Wrote: Ban Request

Damage Logs

I watched the Deathscenes before map change, and you blatantly killed 3 AFK's on Lost Temple during the 2nd Round. You did kill another player in Self Defense however, but that was only because you were killing the AFK's for no reason.  Going to remind you about Killing AFK's is not allowed until OT via our MOTD Server Rules.

EDIT: Actually I took a peak at your old unban(which you sould aswell), 
(01-04-2018, 01:31 AM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: What problems foxka? Because from most of the people on the server they don't have a problem with me, you and starkly seem to be the only ones with problems towards me. Also last time I checked you were abusing your mod privelages and I had to call in Dink last time you were on.
The abusing part was false. I'm pretty sure that was what kept you from getting a reduction.

You also were a micspammer and troll before you were banned.

Still gonna stick with a -1.
How do I troll, please give evidence before you make a claim also I dont mic spam, I never play music or not talk. When I use the mic I actually talk, so come again?
(01-04-2018, 03:26 PM)OOF SPOOKY Wrote: How do I troll, please give evidence before you make a claim also I dont mic spam, I never play music or not talk. When I use the mic I actually talk, so come again?
Micspam ins't justing yelling into your mic or playing music. It can also be excessive talking and talking over other people. 
Also I obviously don't have evidence, but:

"Additionally, you are always arguing and rdming. Did you forget to include in your ban reason Consistent RDM?" -[pink]Nighthawk.

"full on mic spammer and troll is all I have to add"-Matt

"I asked you many times to clear the chat so we can hear what is needed for gameplay I asked nicely and you refused disrespectfully. Not once did I say you weren't allowed. Many others preferred you didn't as well."-Starky

"That was 2 days ago, but you were warned multiple times to stop talking about cars. I don't have a stake in your ban or unban, but I will attest to Starky, and me, and others, telling you to stop talking about things that didn't pertain to the game."-EpicGuy

All from your previous unban. 
former admin2