Unban Request
+1 to a unban or reduction, This is a good joke, i don't see any parties that got harmed in this event.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
Should be an Unban or atleast like a reduction of 72 hours or less.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
+1 for an unban, this shit always happens on discord in cases, and literally nothing happens, the amount of hypocrisy in this post is insane tbh. If the same situation happened with another individual and me, it would be swept aside just because "it's Burrito so it's okay", there has been countless times that this has happened. There have been a bunch of times that someone in discord has ghosted but I haven't gotten triggered and banned someone who is a long time member of this community. Just unban Nopleez, no reason for him to have been banned because of Foxka's stupidity.
+1 for unban, it was dumb but the bad intent was not there.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I obviously wasn't there for this but I can say that this happens all the time. I could see if he was intentionally ghosting, by that I mean in a channel with just his friends telling them who all the T's were, but he said it in Admin chat as an obvious joke. I don't think he should be banned for 2 weeks, at least reduced to 72 hours or unbanned.
[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=8146001]
I HAVE ALL THE MILK  I RAN OUT OF MILK  OKAY I LOST THE MILK!!!
(02-25-2018, 12:16 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: +1 for an unban, this shit always happens on discord in cases, and literally nothing happens, the amount of hypocrisy in this post is insane tbh. If the same situation happened with another individual and me, it would be swept aside just because "it's Burrito so it's okay", there has been countless times that this has happened. There have been a bunch of times that someone in discord has ghosted but I haven't gotten triggered and banned someone who is a long time member of this community. Just unban Nopleez, no reason for him to have been banned because of Foxka's stupidity.
So it's okay for staff and regulars to break the rules because they're staff and regulars? The amount oof ignorance in your reply is astounding.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(02-25-2018, 01:24 PM)Foxka Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 12:16 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: +1 for an unban, this shit always happens on discord in cases, and literally nothing happens, the amount of hypocrisy in this post is insane tbh. If the same situation happened with another individual and me, it would be swept aside just because "it's Burrito so it's okay", there has been countless times that this has happened. There have been a bunch of times that someone in discord has ghosted but I haven't gotten triggered and banned someone who is a long time member of this community. Just unban Nopleez, no reason for him to have been banned because of Foxka's stupidity.
So it's okay for staff and regulars to break the rules because they're staff and regulars? The amount oof ignorance in your reply is astounding.

I don't remember saying it's okay, but you cannot be a hypocrite when you approach situations, I've seen and heard you do the exact same shit and laugh it off because it's a joke, should I have banned you when the situation happened?
(02-25-2018, 01:26 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote:
(02-25-2018, 01:24 PM)Foxka Wrote:

I don't remember saying it's okay, but you cannot be a hypocrite when you approach situations, I've seen and heard you do the exact same shit and laugh it off because it's a joke, should I have banned you when the situation happened?
I've never ghosted intentionally in discord unless the people who hear it are either all dead or all ts, which isn't ghosting. Before you accuse someone of something this serious you need to bring proof instead of "you do this shit all the time", or your point is moot
Further, as I've said previously, I had asked them to stop ghosting in the discord when I was alive and he continued to joke around.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
[Image: hsk.gif]
no plz dont ban nopleez

+1 for unban

if not unban then at least less time banned.

i understand rules must be followed but i feel if both parties are on good terms afterward, the ban should at least be not as severe