Unban Request
Ingame Name: nopleez

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:25213494

Who Banned You: Foxka

Reason For Ban: ghosting moron

Length of Ban: 2 weeks

Reason for Mods to Unban: My ghosting was not malicious, the parties involved were all aware of the situation. It was a small joke that I guess was taken too far.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): No

Other: 
[Image: 8dc06b73f2.png]
[Image: 75028ec3bf.png]
[Image: 578ba73b9a.png]
might as well ban all the donors and regualrs at this point.

+1 for full unban
Context:
We are all in discord
I kill nopleez and say "I killed nopleez" in discord
Nopleez asays "queef killed me hes a traitor" because every staff member online except (@matt_st3 (Strongrule)) is in discord
This is a 2 week ban?

Context matters as to whether an action is malicious or not, which should in turn be reflected in ban length/punishment.
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
I would consider this Severe ghosting not moderate ghosting, which results in a 2 week ban without the need for a warning (which i did say "please don't ghost" when you were joking in the discord earlier,but that doesn't matter i guess). I'm following the rules on this one, though obviously i don't want this to affect us being friends. Obviously I want to support you being unbanned/reduction but i still stand by the ban. If queef truly thinks it deserves a lesser ban length than thats not for me to decide.
[Image: ?id=1312656760]
For context, @matt_st3 (Strongrule) was alive and not aware of the joke that was being had in the discord, and Nopleez was MIA.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Was waiting for my computer to restart before I respond but I've been tagged a few times now. I tend to personally ignore things like that, nopleez has messed around before. I ignore it as if could be aware from true to the other person isn't even on.
I was tabbed to another voice chat so idk what y'all did previously. But, if something was to be done I'd consider it moderate since it was admin chat and I was the only other staff not in the previous chat. Which would be a week I believe

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(02-24-2018, 08:31 PM)Foxka Wrote: I would consider this Severe ghosting not moderate ghosting, which results in a 2 week ban without the need for a warning (which i did say "please don't ghost" when you were joking in the discord earlier,but that doesn't matter i guess). I'm following the rules on this one, though obviously i don't want this to affect us being friends. Obviously I want to support you being unbanned/reduction but i still stand by the ban. If queef truly thinks it deserves a lesser ban length than thats not for me to decide.
[Image: ?id=1312656760]
For context, @matt_st3 (Strongrule)  was alive and not aware of the joke that was being had in the discord, and Nopleez was MIA.

When staff members rdm each other as a joke should they be banned for mass rdm because new players on the server are unaware of their relationship? The point is context matters to the severity of the breaking of a rule. This is why it says at the top of the rules that punishment enforcement is at the discretion of the staff member (within reason). Should nopleez be punished? Probably. Is this crime equivalent to someone accurately listing out every traitor to his friend? No. Then it should probably not receive the same punishment. This is why I think context matters. Should be 1 week or less.
"This is why it says at the top of the rules that punishment enforcement is at the discretion of the staff member"
This is foxkas discretion he decided to ban nopleez for 2 weeks there you go.
[gBan] Turner has banned NuKulz - Duration: Indefinitely! (Sir, I would like to thank you for giving me the right to have this ban reason 'Mass Goomba stomp')
Why was our lord banned?
If there is anything you wanna get on, make sure it's not my bad side.

[Image: cool-wallpapers-25185-3585291.jpg]
(02-24-2018, 09:23 PM)Squishy Wrote: "This is why it says at the top of the rules that punishment enforcement is at the discretion of the staff member"
This is foxkas discretion he decided to ban nopleez for 2 weeks there you go.

missed the point
dont unban requests happen all the time where it gets reduced?
+1 for unban.