Unban Request for ReThink
Ingame Name: ReThink

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:64316556

Who Banned me: EDIT: Upon reconnect attempt, it said Everyjuan was the one who banned me.

Reason for ban: It said ghosting?

Length of Ban: It said permaban

Reason to unban: I don't even understand what I was banned for. It said ghosting, but i've never even played on this server with a friend before, so I'm not sure how that's possible. Is this a mistake?

Have I been banned before: No

Other: I'm not sure why I'm being banned, it said ghosting but I haven't ghosted, at least not to my knowledge. So any information as to what happened would be great, as I enjoyed playing on this server very much.
Steam Workshop Items:
(Click name to visit on steam)
-ttt_spacepost | -ttt_limbo

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)
 [Recording Demos] - [TTT Rules] - [Idiot Test]

You were dead at the time, then messaged WarPizzle this...because nobody saw your KOS.

[Image: ?]
!psaying somone to read chat after you are kill who is not following a KOS because they didn't see it or hear it its ghosting big guy. Its the same as telling someone who the T's are and it is a Permabanable Offense. It is stated in the rules as well so if you did not bother to read the !MOTD then i have no sympathy. You may get a reduction but that is not up to me.

also @Everyjuan banned you.

[Image: 1200px-Ghostbusters_logo.svg.png]
[Image: tenor.gif]
You did what we consider "ghosting" on this server. Please click here to review the server rules.

+1 for a reduction to a week.
(03-16-2017, 12:34 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: You were dead at the time, then messaged WarPizzle this...because nobody saw your KOS.

[Image: ?]

I don't understand, Ghosting on this server says : "Ghosting includes sharing information with someone who would not otherwise know it, including staff". How is that ghosting? I called out the T BEFORE I died, therefore he COULD otherwise know it, therefore it is not, by this server's definition, ghosting. Simply telling someone to look at chat is not sharing any special information they would not know, since everyone has access to chat. At the time, I tried calling out a KOS, but due to Micspam could not be heard, so I pressed the "call out traitor" radio bind instead. Please explain how I violated any rules?
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

If they miss your call out, that's on them. Don't tell them to look at chat, as they obviously missed it. You're steering them towards information they didn't pay attention to. You are giving them clues. You are ghosting.
+1 for a week reduction because you've been around a while, never been banned, and you weren't aware of the severity, but regardless of whether he heard it or not, it's completely on him to read chat again. Don't p-say people when dead about who's a T.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(03-16-2017, 12:45 PM)Everyjuan Wrote: If they miss your call out, that's on them. 
This part  is really a matter of opinion. But since I don't make the rules, and I was unaware this was considered ghosting, may the ban sentenced be reduced since this was not deliberate?

(03-16-2017, 12:49 PM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: +1 for a week reduction because you've been around a while and never been banned, but regardless of whether he heard it or not, it's completely on him to read chat again. Don't p-say people when dead about who's a T.

Understood, it won't happen again. I'm surprised it was an insta-ban without even discussing what I did.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)

-1 honestly, maybe reduce it to a month at most, but you play here all the time so you should know better than to blatantly ghost
unrelated to the current thread at hand too but you should know better than to KOS on sus too
(03-16-2017, 01:07 PM)the man what to eat that fruit Wrote: -1 honestly, maybe reduce it to a month at most, but you play here all the time so you should know better than to blatantly ghost
unrelated to the current thread at hand too but you should know better than to KOS on sus too

If you would read the thread, the point is that I was unaware this was considered ghosting, as I wasn't relaying information after I died, but rather pointing out that I had already relayed it BEFORE I died. Obviously I now know this is considered ghosting as well. Point being it wasn't intentional ghosting, otherwise I wouldn't have done it.

EDIT: I'm freely admitting to making a mistake by misinterpreting the rule, it was not intentional

Also what does the -1, +1 mean? Never actually had a reason to be on the forums, don't know what that means.
Steam Workshop Items:

Useful Information:
(Click name to view)