Yo guys it’s me
Ingame Name: General Iroh II, Nico Di Angelo, MiniMe2001

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:73005442

Who Banned You: Matt_Strongrule (Overall admin decision)

Reason For Ban: Alt Evasion

Length of Ban: Permanant

Reason for Mods to Unban: it’s been almost 3 months since my ban and so I’ve had a while to think and miss you all. And I’ve come to realize I used alt accounts cause I basically had nothing else to do, I had everything I needed so I didn’t have to work up to anything, I found it funny to be called a hacker and all that. I’m not really asking for a outright unban, just more of a reduce for around Christmas maybe as I re-integrate myself with the community partially. I’ve been hopping on ph sometimes already. But yeah, miss you all, hope to be back sometime.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads):
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...ni-s-unban
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thread-LMAO
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...an-Request
There are probably others out there but I could not find them.

Other: I’m guessing you have already gone and banned all my alts but if not I’m planning on finding all their steam id’s and posting them here Incase y’all missed any. Also if unbanned planning to do a giveaway of a lot of my stuff so I have something to work towards in game
+1 for unbanning, his main ban was pretty retarded and there was really no reason to ban him in the first place
You've been given so many chances and still blew it so I would want to say -1 initially but I also feel like none of it had poor intentions either (like in causing drama or sabotaging the server) so i'm gonna throw a +0 on this. You're cool and all but you still had so many chances for this not to happen.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I'm on the fence with this one. You're a chill person, but intentionally going out of your way to get on an alt account after being told not too was pretty bad on your part, especially considering every time you did come on an alt, it caused more issues for staff and players than anything. With that being said, how can we be assured you wont do it again?
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
@matt_st3 (Strongrule)
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
Give the man a chance to redeem himself. +1
( ͡°_ʖ ͡°)

(10-07-2018, 03:08 PM)Avi Wrote: I'm on the fence with this one. You're a chill person, but intentionally going out of your way to get on an alt account after being told not too was pretty bad on your part, especially considering every time you did come on an alt, it caused more issues for staff and players than anything. With that being said, how can we be assured you wont do it again?

There really is no way to assure that I won’t except for the fact that I want to come back to the community again and get back into contact with a lot of the great people I knew and that I wouldn’t want to be banned again.
(10-07-2018, 04:24 PM)General Iroh II Wrote:
(10-07-2018, 03:08 PM)Avi Wrote: I'm on the fence with this one. You're a chill person, but intentionally going out of your way to get on an alt account after being told not too was pretty bad on your part, especially considering every time you did come on an alt, it caused more issues for staff and players than anything. With that being said, how can we be assured you wont do it again?

There really is no way to assure that I won’t except for the fact that I want to come back to the community again and get back into contact with a lot of the great people I knew and that I wouldn’t want to be banned again.

I respect that answer, Ill stay neutral but I wish you the best with your appeal.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
You purposefully created and bragged about an alt account that you used to specifically make our job harder. You went out of your way to play the account with a different ip, which speaks ill considering your previous staffing. We knew it was you yet you played this drawn out game to make us pin specific proof. No
If you’re playing prophunt we may consider your behavior there, but for now I am against an unban or reduction.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
(10-07-2018, 04:49 PM)matt_st3 (Strongrule) Wrote: You purposefully created and bragged about an alt account that you used to specifically make our job harder. You went out of your way to play the account with a different ip, which speaks ill considering your previous staffing. We knew it was you yet you played this drawn out game to make us pin specific proof. No
If you’re playing prophunt we may consider your behavior there, but for now I am against an unban or reduction.

The different ip was cause I was at family’s house in a different state and still wanted to get on gmod, not from me trying to change my ip at home with vpn’s or anything. But I do not deny anything else except the bragging part which I do not remember doing.