Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
happy, but back in blue
Ingame Name: happy gt here

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166897640

Time Played: 621 hrs and 49 mins

When First Joined: early Jan 2018

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): I try to get an hour a day on server

Rank Desired: Tmod

Current Rank: Trusted 

What can you do to help the community?: As of now I help manage vc and text chat as well as catching ghosters & hackers.

Why do you want to help the community?: This is the only ph server i play i want to help keep it calm and friendly for all player new and old alike

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): first, second, and third

How did you find us?: got annoyed with the mic spam in the first ph server i joined and started hopping populated ones and found here

Other: I was trusted for like 2 months and was a tmod before. Feel free to ask anything.
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+1

in happy's trusted app I said he's better then some of our current active staff and in my opinion he's proven my praise of him correct he's done a great job as trusted and is really dedicated to the server I think he'd make a great test mod. Keep up the great work and only aim to improve
[Image: I_dont_think_so.png]
Happy has been super helpful with me learning the ropes of trusted. I look to him to help when Im not sure about things, and he's a good role model for staff. His playtime is more than enough, and he does well overall reporting players for bans and handling them on the server. This is an easy +1.
Noot Noot ~(^-^)~
+1
Happy has been consistent on the server and in the community. I cannot think of a single person that has an issue with him. He will be a great addition to us Test Mods. 

Keep up the great work!
If i think of any improvements needed, I will message them to you directly.
+1
I'm going to be honest, I was skeptical of you when you came back. However, you have shown dedication and you are one of the most helpful people. I realize I haven't played much with you recently but you handle things as everyone should. Good luck.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
You have done plenty of ban requests with adequate proof and you are on almost daily. You want to help the server by keeping the server playable either by giving suggestions for improvement or by keeping the server chill. I believe that you having tmod would only help you in that regard.

I cannot tell when you officially got the Trusted role that you currently have but it appears that you seem to be close if not just over month since your application was accepted. My vote is a +1, best of luck.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
+1 when I hop on PH and he's there he's always helpful and does a great job at handling things.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
+1
You're helpful on the server and on the discord. You do a great job with ban requests and providing evidence.
[Image: giphy.gif]
+1
You do plenty of ban request.
You catch ghosters and hackers with ease.
You're already familiar with all the new rules.
You're familiar with the role of t-mod.
You're a welcome sight on server to staff and players.
You're fun to play with and people ask where you are if you're not on even sometimes.
I see 0 reason you should be kept from tmod.
You are reasonable, give ample warnings, you're active as hell, and good at what you do.
You do better than most of the staff we have, like link said.
1+ Has shown me the ropes when being a Trusted and knows the ins and Out of being a staff member / like Link said He is one of few staff members That help out on a off server.

He is also a nice caring guy that will be a great Test Mod.

Best of luck Happy
Ingame Names 
Sharky / [Red]Sharky / Hysender / Wizard
Apple a Day keeps Mother Nuru Away 
Resigned 
Deathrun - PropHunt - Murder Staff member