Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me applying for staff
Bumping this....since there no update from the poster to format the application
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
Others have mentioned a few of my reasons.

The main reason for my -1 is failure to pay attention to details. There is a section that reads "Read this before applying ", by not reading this shows that you are not ready to be staff here. I commend you on being anxious, however you must read and comprehend what is laid before you. 

I highly recommend that you familiarize yourself with forums, more specifically this section. 

Don't be discouraged by -1's as they're a means by which you can know how to improve.

Best of luck in all that which you pursue. 
Alright so the reason this remained open for so long is because I noticed you had not been online since posting this application. You did tell me a couple days ago that you were having computer problems and was not able to get online, which I understand because we have all had computer problems at some point. However since your return, more than one person, including myself, have told you to fix your application since you once again have the ability to get online again. I do not know if you keep forgetting or just have refused to do so but it has been two days since you have been made aware of this but yet no changes have been made.

I do not remember you causing any problems on the server and you get along with everyone on the server nicely. This application is denied since you did not follow the format. We have the format as it easily displays your information in a nice and orderly manner as well as your ability to follow details. You can reapply on November 13.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army