Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
me applying for staff
Hi mt name is floorspahetti or floor for short i would really like to become a member of the staff on ph and here are some reasons you should hire me for staff

Reason 1 im on most of the time and i can make sure no one is breaking the rules.

Reason 2 i am very easy to talk to and im very nice :)

Reason 3 a lot of people know me and like me and i think i would do a good job at being apart of the staff
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Ann...e-applying
You're missing some stuff bud.
[Image: Nicol_dumb.jpg]
Nothing happened here.
read the direction of how to apply and follow the format to do a good job
I can't give a good reason yet since the style of 4 sentences to apply is not in the format in the link that said READ BEFORE APPLYING to Staff!!!!
Floorspaghetti pls fix your application then we talk. Here I let you copy this format.. and we shall see for later...

Ingame Name: Your steam name goes here. 

Steam ID: Your steam ID goes here. It should like this: STEAM_0:1:4457298

Time Played: Your amount of time goes here. Please convert into hours. 

When First Joined: The day, month, and year when you first arrived. Example: October 12, 2015. 

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): When you play. Example: I play Monday-Friday after work, around 5-10 PM. CST.

Rank Desired: The rank that you are applying for. Remember, you must start out as a Trusted. 

Current Rank: The rank you currently are on the server. You should be at least a Master before applying. 

What can you do to help the community?: Why should we promote you? What can you bring to the server? 

Why do you want to help the community?: What motivates you to help us? 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 

How did you find us?: Why or how did you end up picking our server out of the many others? 

Other: Feel free to add in any extra information here such as past staffing experience. If there is anything else that might be of interest to those viewing your application, please add it in here as well. 
[Image: sukuna-evil-laugh.gif]
[Image: YWj4Wn.gif]
    Your recent activity 

You have 74.5hrs on server.
[Image: unknown.jpg]
Most people already covered up the stuff ill be saying here
1. Follow the format
2. You don't meet any of the requirements
3. You have no ban requests here
4. this is your 2nd post like cmon seriously
(10-10-2019, 11:21 AM)Meeemo Wrote: Most people already covered up the stuff ill be saying here
1. Follow the format
2. You don't meet any of the requirements
3. You have no ban requests here
4. this is your 2nd post like cmon seriously

He meets the hr requirements for trusted a min of 60 is needed, but is a couple days early on the month in the community requirement and you only need an intro on the forums for forum requirements. Granted this app is probably voided due to format not being followed
[Image: J6yUs0g]
i though it was 80 or 100hrs still a -1
(10-10-2019, 12:37 PM)Meeemo Wrote: i though it was 80 or 100hrs still a -1

PH's hour requirements are different than ttt's
Either way they don’t have it and it’s been nearly 3 days

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon