Dinkleberg's GMod
Travis Moderator Application #2 - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Community (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Forum: Shitposting (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+---- Thread: Travis Moderator Application #2 (/showthread.php?tid=14480)

Pages: 1 2

Travis Moderator Application #2 - TheUltraFish - 07-07-2021

Ingame Name: [Yellow] Travis1421, [Yellow]Travis1421, [White] Travis1421, Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 866.75 Hours

When First Joined: August 30, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It'd be really when I have a chance. I work in retail so it could be any time before or after 4PM and after 9PM EST

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can use my experience as a Moderator in the past to help the server and help lead the staff team. I can bring a different perspective with how I see things and can bring up points that may not have been thought of in the decision making process. I can also help with ban requests.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've come to realise that I probably won't leave this community until it dies. So if I'm gonna be here til the end, I might as well do my best to help the server out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted App 1(Denied) Trusted App 2(Denied) Trusted App 3(Accepted)  Test Mod App 1(Accepted) Moderator App 1 (Denied)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS and Lightshot

How did you find us?: I just bought GMod and it was the first server I found.

Other: I'm aware of the abuse thread that was written about me no more than a week ago. I acknowledge it and have used it as a learning opportunity. Communication between staff and player is a key component of being staff, especially in such a high ranking position. I'll continue to improve as a staff member.

RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - [Yellow] Travis1421 - 07-07-2021

Ingame Name: [Yellow] Travis1421, [Yellow]Travis1421, [White] Travis1421, Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 866.75 Hours

When First Joined: August 30, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): It'd be really when I have a chance. I work in retail so it could be any time before or after 4PM and after 9PM EST

Rank Desired: Moderator

Current Rank: Test Mod

What can you do to help the community?: I can use my experience as a Moderator in the past to help the server and help lead the staff team. I can bring a different perspective with how I see things and can bring up points that may not have been thought of in the decision making process. I can also help with ban requests.

Why do you want to help the community?: I've come to realise that I probably won't leave this community until it dies. So if I'm gonna be here til the end, I might as well do my best to help the server out.

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts): No

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): Trusted App 1(Denied) Trusted App 2(Denied) Trusted App 3(Accepted)  Test Mod App 1(Accepted) Moderator App 1 (Denied)

Do you have a way to record video or take screenshots? OBS and Lightshot

How did you find us?: I just bought GMod and it was the first server I found.

Other: I'm aware of the abuse thread that was written about me no more than a week ago. I acknowledge it and have used it as a learning opportunity. Communication between staff and player is a key component of being staff, especially in such a high ranking position. I'll continue to improve as a staff member.

RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - matt_st3 (Strongrule) - 07-07-2021

-1 Badvis
Going for the whole shebang this time around

RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - Pixie Soldier - 07-07-2021

-2 too much Honk

[Image: flat750x075f-pad750x1000f8f8f8.png]

RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - TheUltraFish - 07-07-2021

-1 is racist
+1 for ban because ironfisting

RE: Travis Moderator Application #2 - MissPauling - 07-07-2021

-1 not enough honk
-1 too much hjonk