Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Travis Trusted Application #3
Ingame Name: [Yellow] Travis1421

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:166460621

Time Played: 712 Hours and 14 minutes

When First Joined: August 30, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Wednesday-Friday after 3PM EST, Saturday and Monday before 3 PM EST and after 9 PM EST, Tuesday and Sunday all day (Subject to change)

Rank Desired: Trusted 

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community?: When it comes to being a staff member, I thoroughly enjoy my time doing it. I have fun helping people learn the game and learn the server and such. I enjoy helping keeping the server fun and calm. I'm a fairly friendly guy and can help the server maintain or even grow as it is. I know the rules fairly well and can help enforce them as well.

Why do you want to help the community?: This community is truly something else. I've got a lot of history here and it's honestly weird. I couldn't play Prop Hunt on any other server or with any other community. Dink's is just a place that will always have a special place in my heart and I want to try and keep it as safe and as fun as I can. 

Have you previously been banned? (Link relevant posts):

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link relevant posts): 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...pplication # 1 Trusted

https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/Thr...lication-2 #2 Trusted

How did you find us?: This was just the first server I found back in 2016 after I first bought GMod.

Other: I'm fairly certain there will be questions regarding what happened on my last app so let me try and address them here. I'm not exactly the same person I was back then. I've changed, matured ,and honestly just wanna play Prop Hunt and be a staff member for this server. I have NO intentions of EVER making another server again. The server was also in a horrible shape back then as we had a VERY divided staff with controversial agendas attached to it. I'm here to play on Dink's PH and to staff.
[Image: b_560x95.png][Image: clapclub.jpg?width=1202&height=519]
+1 bashes Humane

Honestly it's a +0, I really never see you on the server because our schedules are so different. Good luck on the app, though.
"it's a good idea on paper but in the end it'll just be a clusterfuck of people spamming bombs and committing multiple war crimes." -Arbok
Hey Travis about time im gonna give you a -1 you bot lol im kidding,

but for real its a +1  for me your really good at handling situations and know what ur doing and you help me out alot plus you where staff before lol  so i think you will good in my opinion. Good luck man
[Image: titan.gif]
+1 Every time I get on PH you're there making sure rules are being followed. You're attitude is great with all the other members of the server and you're very welcoming to everyone that is new to the PH server.
-1, going back to our roots, gross xD

But seriously, Travis is one of the few people that make me want to sometimes play Prophunt. if he's anything like back when we were mods together then y'all are gonna have an amazingly dedicated, loyal, and trustworthy staff member! Easy +1
-1 He's an asshole

Nah I'm joking.... mostly... but anyway you've done very well on server and have helped out when you can, honestly one of the funniest people around. Knows the rules, spots and players and I have no doubt you can handle trusted. +1 my dude

!explode Travis
Ex TTT Mod Dec 14, 2019 - Dec 14, 2019
Ex PH Mod April 14, 2019 - January 20, 2020
Ex PH Mod May 9, 2020 - May 27, 2022
Proud member of the RDMS
Ex Forum Admin May 6, 2022 - May 6, 2022
Former PH Map Editor

-1 not enough forum times lol
+1 i fully support you applying now the worries i voiced in the prior app are virtually gone. U are active u help out and u are an experienced ex mod
[Image: J6yUs0g]
+0

I will remain neutral on this application.
I've seen many good changes from you and you're absolutely a different person (in a good way) from when you last applied. 

Just get better at Rocket League so that TOES doesn't suffer anymore ^_-

Good luck Travis 
Eeew Travis.......

It’s been fun playing on server with you over the last few weeks, you’ve helped me staff on server occasions which I appreciate as I’m still finding my feet. You engage well with the players and help calm situations when they arise. I know you’ve history here but I hope people give you the chance to show that things have changed and this is a very different place than the one you left. I believe that you’re here to make Dinks a fun place to be and to help out the team keep things ticking along. You’re experienced in staffing so will be capable of the task! 

I’m giving you a +1 but where’s my nuggets??
[Image: unknown.jpg]
I understand things have happened in the past with you Travis. But I’m the kinda person to forgive and forget and put in the past. I think you would be good on the staff team although you do need to get better at rocket league. But other than that i see and understand the issue that took place. Also you have matured a lot from where you were before. You help out a lot on server and even aren’t afraid to ask questions. I think you would be a great addition. So therefore I +1 this application. Good luck rocketeer 
I may look calm but in my mind I just killed you three times

#SMOL SQUAD 2016-forever

Nicol Bolas