Dinkleberg's GMod
In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - Printable Version

+- Dinkleberg's GMod (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site)
+-- Forum: Trouble in Terrorist Town (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: TTT Appeals (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: TTT Appeals Archive (https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/forumdisplay.php?fid=47)
+---- Thread: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes (/showthread.php?tid=16451)

Pages: 1 2

In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - PegasDoggeAM - 06-02-2022

In-game name: PegasDoggeAM

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195720235

Who banned you: thunderwalrusinnthebar (STEAM_0:1:83739310)

Reason for ban: «you were warned by me twice and banned before for thispart of your unban was you not doing this anymore so I am continuing your perma. banned for breaking hitboxes»‎

Length of ban: forever

Reason for admins to unban: I deeply regret that I disobeyed the administration and ignored their requests, the only proof that I'm not going to use this exploit anymore is the fact that since my alt evade #2 (during which I never used that exploit) I have never tried to bypass the ban again for 10 months and to this day, I have nothing more to say than that.

Relevant threads: 
Sing Hallelujah cause you can't change anything (alt evade #1)
Apple (alt evade #2)
Every moment an overdose for all the rest of the time, for all the rest of the time (last appeal)

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - grasse - 06-02-2022

turn on toggle crouch then you can come back [Image: 1f525.png][Image: 1f525.png][Image: 1f525.png]

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - Salty - 06-02-2022

Hey Pegas,

I appreciate you putting more effort in this request compared to last month's. I didn't play during the time where you were on and exploiting hitboxes so I have no input as to have serious that was.

My only issue is that you alt evaded... twice. 

Yes, you've been clean for 10 months and that's a LONG time, but I do have a question for you before I give a vote:

What would stop you from doing the same thing you did previously? I know you cannot really prove anything as we can only go off your words rather than actions, but I am curious to see what you would have to say.

Looking forward to hearing back from you,

Salty

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - .cee - 06-02-2022

You got unbanned last time after promising not to exploit. You continued exploiting right after. I PM’d you on the server telling you to stop and you told me to fuck off. Why should we believe you?

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - HONG - 06-02-2022

hard pass just go find another server already

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - Damien - 06-02-2022

(06-02-2022, 02:58 PM)HONG Wrote: hard pass just go find another server already
Can't Agree More with HONG, Quoting Pegas: Fuck off.

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - BIIG_SAD - 06-03-2022

alt evasion is a big no. especially like this.

please just go away. cheats or not, it may as well be cheats.

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - Jammin - 06-03-2022

(04-21-2022, 05:48 AM)Jammin Wrote: I'm neutral.
He's agreed to stop using the exploit.
If this is actually the case then maybe.
Going to keep my opinion from your last thread

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - Ryzif - 06-03-2022

I'm neutral. 

I think it's been a while but at the same time I'm not as experienced in the situation. From what I understand is you continued to exploit or abuse after an unban and on two alts from the unban requests. Fool us once shame on you, fool us twice, three times even four, shame on us. I think it'd be easy to just yeet you if you were given another chance and you continued your previous ways. 

I'm for either or with the understanding that if you do get unbanned and continue your shit, you have zero chances moving forward.

RE: In the morning birds start sparkling like your dew from damned god's eyes - KaptainLes - 06-03-2022

You put somewhat actual effort into this one. You did alt evade twice and caused some shit but that was last July if I'm correct for the second alt. Fuck it. People have been unbanned for worse. I would entertain the idea of a 3rd chance, but you wont get a 4th, that's for sure

+1