Every moment an overdose for all the rest of the time, for all the rest of the time
(04-18-2022, 11:04 PM)Markx Wrote: like to add to the +1 community ban considering their history of doing this same stuff.

That is not how community bans work. There would have to be very serious event to trigger something like that to happen. In this case, they just habitually posts low effort unban requests without seriously owning up to the reason why they were banned in the first place.

Pegas, remember that you are here to convince us why we should even trust you enough to let you back on the server. You have said and done nothing to prove that you can trusted back on the server. You were banned for a legitimate reason, evaded the ban with a separate account and paid the consequences. Own up to what you did. Understand that what you did was wrong, and tell us why you won't do it again.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(04-19-2022, 10:47 PM)August Wrote: Pegas, remember that you are here to convince us why we should even trust you enough to let you back on the server. You have said and done nothing to prove that you can trusted back on the server. You were banned for a legitimate reason, evaded the ban with a separate account and paid the consequences. Own up to what you did. Understand that what you did was wrong, and tell us why you won't do it again.
I've updated the reason for the unban, not that much has changed, but other than that I've nothing to write, there are no words to justify my ban evades and what other people think is wrong. I've already written everything I could write and now I'm just desperate to post appeals while I have the chance, for there's nothing left for me other than this
It's gotten to a point like 2 ban appeals ago that nobody takes a PeggasDoggeAM ban appeal seriously because you so obviously do not care to even put the slightest bit of effort into one of these. Everyone deserves a second chance if they can change, but you very clearly showed you will not/can not.

I'm neutral.
He's agreed to stop using the exploit.
If this is actually the case then maybe.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(04-21-2022, 05:48 AM)Jammin Wrote: I'm neutral.
He's agreed to stop using the exploit.
If this is actually the case then maybe.
he agreed in the past aswell then once he was unbanned he did it in the first 30mins of him being on
[Image: 4kcofo.jpg]thx fish[Image: Salsa_UwU.jpg]
You guys have a few options that I see:
1. You could unban him with the understanding that if he's banned again for exploiting, he can never appeal again since it would be his 3rd time and he's not going to learn.
2. You could deny his request and keep letting him apply month after month where we see the same lack of effort and subsequent -1 chain.
3. You could deny his request and extend time for his next unban request.
(04-19-2022, 01:58 AM)PegasDoggeAM Wrote: snip
Btw I've played from my alt account (more hours than on the main one) and I've never used Crouch Jumping, isn't that proof that I really won't be doing that anymore?
snip
In your intro statement, you claim that you haven't tried to bypass your ban for 9 months. However, a few posts later, you follow up with this, indicating that you have played from your alt account recently. Maybe your goal is to come back on your main rather than continuing to alt evade? I don't really know. 

There's two ways I see this: Given the ban was so long ago, and you have given your word not to do it again, worst thing that happens is that you get unbanned, and they just reban you if you do it. Nothing really harmful or too stressful for anyone.

Another way: You were given another chance and warned by multiple people not to do it, then you came back and CONTINUED to do it even after an admin told you not to. Then instead of trying to appeal it or go the right way about it (ironic i know), you went and alt evaded, not only once but twice and got caught, and based on the statement it looks like it might be even greater than two. 

Hard to choose a pick here honestly, I don't see any harm in unbanning you and just throw you out again if you fall back on your word, but at the same time evading at least TWICE while basically taunting the community with your appeals isn't a good look. I think unbanning him would save a lot of time, given these posts will not stop regardless of a delay set between appeals. +0
Appeal is Denied. There was a lack of caring/trying with this appeal and same goes for the other one(s). If you’re caught on alts you’ll just continue to be banned and will likely never have your main unbanned. You don’t have to get on your knees and beg for an unban, but we at least want to see an effort to ensure that you’ve changed in someway. 

You can make another appeal next month.