Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discord App goes brrrrrr
I know I don't fully know you, just talked a few times, Now i haven't seen how you staff in TTT, but I have seen how you are in both Discord and here on Forums, you have a good head on your shoulders and know what you are doing so.

That being said, you can easily handle helper. +1
[Image: titan.gif]
Ryan is a very level-headed and knowledgable staff member on ttt so I have no doubt he'd do fine as discord helper! +1
[Image: kirby.gif]
+1 ryan is an active and helpful staff on TTT and active in discord so im sure he'd be a great addition as a discord helper
One of the more sensible people I regularly interact with in this community.

This is an extremely easy app to support.
smh my head
(05-07-2024, 06:39 AM)Jammin Wrote: Based on current staffing levels I want Kap to have help. My concerns are too minor and I change to a +1
what he said +1
He is fair and impartial when recommending both rewards and punishments. +1
???????? ??????
Ryan is levelheaded and often a voice of reason. His past experiences of handling a community make him a good candidate to, well, deal with a community. His 39.5 hour resignation (or however long it was) is a point of concern, but I believe that his heart lies with the community and he desires to staff it for the foreseeable future.
bumping for final says
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
Congrats, your app has been Accepted. Welcome to the team
Kaptain Les