Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dinkleberg's TTT - Spectator Simulator
when i used to play a shit ton of anarchy/speedtt base game was 1 minute long and haste mod was 30-40 seconds per kill. sure, this may seem like overboard, but a ttt game shouldn't last longer than 5 minutes, 7 minutes on a map thats big. I agree with noire, saying
(02-07-2019, 07:24 PM)dubspol Wrote: have you tried not being bad and survive the whole map without dying it's pretty cool when it happens

is a pretty poopy argument because sometimes you dont even die to players, you could be slain, join the server just when a round starts and miss it, etc. i've seen haste mode gametime to 15 minutes before and then have the last t walk around doing nothing because everything is claimed.

the base time of the game should be no more than 3 minutes, haste mode should add 20 seconds per kill

(02-07-2019, 07:43 PM)TheLoneAnimeWeeb1 Wrote: if we shorten the time length on the game.
Will radar be improved?
30 second blips aren't that much when the round is only 5-6 minutes.

this also should be changed to 12-15 second blips because 30 seconds are useless

ttt is suppose to be a fast paced gamemode, i know this server has overtime, but overtime should be exactly what the name states. overtime. every single game shouldn't be going into overtime. (pretty sure the overtime timer is like 5-10 minutes too, thats dumb)

thanks for coming to my ted talk
Thank you for this thread, Noire.

Time added per kill has been reduced from 30 seconds to 20 as of now.

As far as the radar concern goes that people have brought up, that is something that can be looked into as well if it becomes a problem.