Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PsychoMike21 Staff Application
Sorry man, after seeing that screenshot I don't really feel comfortable keeping my +1
[Image: FZxEbKr.gif]
Upon being confronted with an allegation for the first time, PsychoMike apologizes immediately, and has shown no other history of bad behavior. I feel 6+ months is a fair threshold for others to change their overall mindset. Several community members have said similar/worse, including former and current admins, with 6-8 months being the average turnaround in behavior.

If someone has a proven track record, plenty of time passed since their last issue, and is willing to address their issue, I feel these qualities would serve well for an entry staff level position.

+1
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
So here's what I'm thinking going through all of this:

Screenshot should've been brought to attention and addressed since the beginning and not 3-4 weeks after the fact of this application. Why it took so long to bring up makes no sense and seems negligent regardless of personal involvement in it, again should've been brought up without any reservations. 

What was said can be seen as out of line especially when you say it to someone you don't really know. That being said, telling someone to suck a fat one or something along the lines like evidenced above is a common insult regardless. It's internet culture in a way whether you like it or not. At most to me this only seems like bad blood and you both probably shouldn't be interacting and should move on. No I'm not downplaying it but I'm not overexaggerating it either. 

Everyone seems to forget that this is just a trusted app. He's not running for Face of Dinklebergsgmod.com TTT Staff needed! Dude is delusional enough that he likes playing gmod to this day man. Psychometric has stated at the beginning of this on his app that he doesn't even really know how to use the forums. Turns out you don't learn everything just by having time move forward, you need to actually experience or learn stuff to fix a course. Judging from his response he already had internalized what was wrong and had been correcting it anyways. And what else I've seen from the thread, it seems to be an isolated one-off instance and there has been no cases of repeated behavior like this for how grave this situation is according to people.

Word salad up there, anyways trusted app, he's got a drive to help and he's confused on what he's doing here. He's also not gonna be alone staffing. If there's concerns then scrutinize or guide the guy until there's no long e r a need to he's demonstrated that he's open to suggesstoons.

anyways i rambled a bit but i've been up since 3am because I got pinged in my sleep and am feelings the effects of naesua, food poisoning, and hunger. Or whatever makes my stomach hurt. So ydadda yadda ydasda

PS: stop dragging your beef with people into open spaces where it ain't relevant just fause im a forum rat dont mean i dont wanna enjoy my coffee and not come back here.

Edit: also fuck you @Jammin i was going to say the same thing but I've been typing this shitssay on my phone because steams been down all morning and I can't login on pc.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
Eh fuck it I'm tired of hiding my opinion out of fear of being attacked for it, I honestly don't think psychomike should be staff at this moment. The comment he made worries me, 6 months ago is indeed not that long for something like this imo. While he did apologize, I kinda have some issues with the way he stated things in the 2nd paragraph, calling it just a silly comment. 1- for staff. I would state more but honestly some of what else I wanted to say has been stated by others in the thread.
(06-01-2024, 11:24 AM)PsychoMike2000 Wrote:
(05-30-2024, 08:11 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: -1

[Image: MBRqnDN.png]
Hey, 
First I want to say I really do apologize for this comment, To be fully honest i don't even remember sending this comment but it seems like it was last year. Since that though I have not made any comments like that since that. I do 1000% feel really bad for sending this and that is sooo outta character for me personally. I again am sorry for making a scene in the forums chat. 

One thing that i saw is that on the Forums is that I was being "weird" and making "sexual harassing" which is not my character at all. We all make silly comments, and we regret it. this is one of those incidents. I never made any comments like that since then and was not warned for it. 

I did improve since this though and I will never even make or think of making comments like this before in my entire life. I am more than happy to talk to the staff and even one on one to apologize again and just explain it more in depth if you need me too.

hey for everyone on the apps and the forums I just wanna deeply apologize for this and I feel like it caused so much trouble. I just won’t be active for a while cause I’m just beside myself at this point. That or I might not come back to the server. I’ll always be happy to answer any DMs or any admins wanna talk to me on voice im more than happy to. 

It’s a comment I really really regret. That is just who I am at all, I know I keep on saying that but it’s not .From that comment I really feel I never had an issue after that comment about it. What I just don’t understand is why I never got a banned or warned for it. Plus bringing it up now? I really don’t feel like that is the right move I’m sorry but it’s not.
Mike, your application has been denied. While the apology is appreciated, the action itself and what you said was disturbing and not befitting of a staff member. Though no incidents have arisen as of late, we would like to make sure this behavior was truly a one-off moment. You may reapply on 07/02/2024.