Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
PsychoMike21 Staff Application
 Ingame Name: PsychoMike21

SteamID: Steam ID: 76561198123836720
Discord Tag: PsychoMike21#0152

Time Played: 49.0
When First Joined: March 7th 2020

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST (NJ) mostly on nights Sun-Sat mostly play for 3 hours a day. 

Rank Desired: Trusted or Admin 

Current Rank: Donor 

What can you do to help the community: mostly the times that I am on is when a lot of mic spammers and people saying offensive things. Plus rdming a lot. 

Why you want to help the community:  Always down to help people and i do love the community 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Nah i have not 

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): yes Twice before 

How did you find us?: tbh i do not remember i think i was just looking for new TTT servers to try. Yall are fun as hell 

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes 

Other: 
Yes i do not know the forums that well i am well aware. I just don't know what i am doing and i am always down to learn the forums to get more comfortable with knowing the community. 
I know this dude from way way back on another old community I used to play on. He was chill back then if I recall right and based on what I seen in game so far he seems to be chill. His activity in game seems to be fine if I recall the actiivity requirements right, anyway 1+ from me.

Edit: Will revote after psycho mike reply to the screenshot that tiefling posted.
I've known mike for awhile and I do think the would be fine as a staff member. Even with my continued interactions with him I believe he is able to handle the trollers and minges that will come and go. so +1

I do really want to know what happend earlier though? If its something I did im sorry but if walking into a slam like that makes you want to rage quit that bad I do worry about if you get targetted how you would react. Small concern though.
[Image: dVe5C4F.gif]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | My emotinal support cat Green Bean 
I just checked and it says 100+ hours for trusted.
i think the hours are a typo, no way psycho has that little hours in the server. definitely at least reaches minimum of 100
[Image: JBIOfNw.png]
Combining Both Names he has 1000+ Hours
(Steam Id's Match)
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed
[Image: he-man-background-1.gif]
(05-08-2024, 12:40 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: I do really want to know what happend earlier though? If its something I did im sorry but if walking into a slam like that makes you want to rage quit that bad I do worry about if you get targetted how you would react. Small concern though.

Can you provide some more context to this?
(05-08-2024, 12:40 AM)Deer-ly Wrote: I've known mike for awhile and I do think the would be fine as a staff member. Even with my continued interactions with him I believe he is able to handle the trollers and minges that will come and go. so +1

I do really want to know what happend earlier though? If its something I did im sorry but if walking into a slam like that makes you want to rage quit that bad I do worry about if you get targetted how you would react. Small concern though.
Hey, 

I did not rage quit my GMOD crashed when the slam went off.
never had an issue with psycho, +1 : )
[Image: rdm-corp-squarelogo-1446787792629.png]
Psychomike would be a great staff member. +1
smh my head