Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let me address a rumor about me
(12-14-2020, 06:42 AM)Cactus Wrote: I mean in the clip provided I wouldn't say there is any harassment but if there was in private messages or in later rounds/maps you can always let me know and I will gladly tell anyone including staff to back off if they are making people feel shitty in anyway.

I know this topic was brought up a couple times tonight but I didn't realise it was bugging you since you seemed to kinda join in and try and joke about it.

I was online you could have let me known about the situation and I would have helped you out.

Nicol isn't the only one who can do anything on the server there is always gonna be more staff who are going to be willing to help and try there best. Not everything needs to land on his shoulders.

That's fair, I agree. And I could have (and probably should have reasonably) just taken it to someone online. But the only reason I brought up nicol with it is because this is the second staff member today (the other being a moderator) who I've had an issue with, and was unable to find help from him with. That's all.
[Image: Sy6406Z.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Gabeolo - 12-14-2020, 04:54 AM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Cactus - 12-14-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by MilkManFromMars - 12-14-2020, 06:50 AM
RE: Let me address a rumor about me - by Paimon - 12-14-2020, 12:41 PM