Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :>
Well im -1ing this for the sole reason of you went out of your way to challenge decisions made by staff many times. People can change and I hold that belief pretty strongly considering my own history with this server. My advice would be work on the attitude a bit more and what I mean by that is how you handle situations. I can see that you have fun and you enjoy your time here which is great, but I feel that thinking about not only actions but any consequences good or bad before acting on impulse will benefit you greatly. That raw impulsive response you make when a member makes a decision you dislike is what keeps me from considering you a trusted.
I think in due time with enough persistence and dedication you, and anyone, could make the staff team. The question now is if you are willing to try.
Despite my harsh criticism I wish you the best of luck on your app!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Burb Year Eve - 01-15-2021, 07:26 PM
RE: Nodnerb's Trusted App For real this time :> - by Battons - 01-16-2021, 03:39 AM