Ingame Name: nodnerb

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43227454
Discord Tag: nodnerb#1999

Time Played: 270 Hours

When First Joined: Late August 2019

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Evenings and Late night

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I have been a part of this community for enough time to realize that this place is truly a gem. I believe that I have established deep roots and connections to the players and members of this community. As many players can attest, I am well known and I have never had any serious infractions. Although there are times that I can be perceived as too 'lax' with my jokes, I believe that as a Trusted I can rise to the occasion. I know the rules and I will be able to apply them fairly and appropriately.

Why you want to help the community: I can say that I really love this server. I have put enough time in for that to be evident. The friends I have made are relationships that I want to preserve and foster. I care about this server and if I can do anything to help I will do everything in my power to do so.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Yes (no relevant posts)

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts): No

How did you find us?: I like the Fairly Odd Parents T.V. show

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: Shout out to Kasuga Ichiban from Yakuza: Like a Dragon for being my role model and showing me I can do anything I can dream of.
+1, even though he's a weeb he'd make a good staff member.
I love nodnerb he is such a chill guy to have fun and laugh with  Angel

+1
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
(01-15-2021, 05:14 PM)nodnerb Wrote:
What can you do to help the community: I have been a part of this community for enough time to realize that this place is truly a gem. I believe that I have established deep roots and connections to the players and members of this community. As many players can attest, I am well known and I have never had any serious infractions. Although there are times that I can be perceived as too 'lax' with my jokes, I believe that as a Trusted I can rise to the occasion. I know the rules and I will be able to apply them fairly and appropriately.

Why you want to help the community: I can say that I really love this server. I have put enough time in for that to be evident. The friends I have made are relationships that I want to preserve and foster. I care about this server and if I can do anything to help I will do everything in my power to do so.

He couldn't have said this better. +1
[Image: xdjlve.png]
There are many problems that plague Dinkleberg's TTT, along with its sister servers. I believe that as a long time player nodnerb has a great understanding of these problems and would be able to aid the staff team in coming up with solutions to tackle them. He has a clear understanding of the rules and would be able to maintain the server. He also knows how to have fun and would be a good addition to the staff team.

+1
+1 I think he do be chill and hes very handsome. but seriously hes likeable and chill we need all the help we can get give him a chance if he fucks up o well hes trusted he cant do much damage
Despite me heavily enjoying playing with nodnerb I can't support an application at this time.

For starters, you have no ban requests which I'm always in favor of seeing ban requests from applicants because it means that you're capable of gathering evidence and that there is a need for bans when you are on/other staff aren't able to deal with troublemakers. While it is not a requirement, this is just something some of us personally look for. Secondly, I personally don't see much forums presence from you (minus the impersonation thread and some comments on general/community discussion threads). In terms of your gametime and discord presence, I can't complain. I know TTT staff will most likely comment on this but I'm going to be the first to acknowledge how loud you are in game and while I don't mind it, other members of the community strongly dislike it and you've been made aware of this several times which has led to three micspam bans (and toxicity/trolling) as well as one rdm and leave ban. The most recent ban was about two weeks ago which is fairly recent I guess and most people will see these bans as "proof your character has not changed in your time of playing on dinks." I can't speak on you being toxic in-game because I've personally never seen it, but I know that micspam is an issue that some people do have with you.

On a lighter note, nodnerb is a lot of fun to play TTT with and he is a relatively lax player that brings a lot of laughs to the server. I do agree that as a regular player nodnerb may offer perspective on current problems that staff may not be aware of, but I don't think that he is ready to be staff at this time.
(Side note: nor do I think anyone needs to be staff to bring up current problems on the server, you can be the change that you want to be without becoming staff).

If you truly care about being a staff member:
-make some ban requests
-turn the gain on your mic down a bit, you know that's the biggest issue
-wait longer than 2 weeks after being banned to make an application. Assuming this gets denied (because I truly can't see you being staff at this time) take the month between applications to clean up your image.

c:

To date, you've been banned 5 times which is a frankly ridiculous amount for someone applying for staff. Even worse, you're given a new warn for micspam about half the time your on TTT. Your constant rule breaking or bending on the server is disqualifying enough. Unless you change massively in the next month after this application gets denied, you will likely never become staff.
He/Him/His
You are fun to play with and I love you but you troll too much. What will you change to become a staff member?
Nodnerb, all these people saying “you’ll never be staff” are wrong. If u believe in something, it will come true. Clearly this people never saw miracle on ice smh, commies.
[Image: xdjlve.png]