Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
White Owl trusted application
(01-22-2021, 09:28 AM)two rats kissing Wrote: White Owl, just judging by your application I think you would potentially be a great fit for staff. However, your profile on the forums is missing any sort of recent ban requests from what I can see. A big part of the trusted role is being proficient at gathering evidence against hackers and rdmers and posting it to the forums. And I haven't really seen you make any big impression to the staff while on the server. To be fair I am bad at remembering everything that goes on for the server while i'm on but a great way to make an impression to the server staff would be helping with information to staff by sending an "@" message when you see a hacker or someone RDMing. This along with a bigger forum or discord presence will help your application a lot. For now im going to give a +0.

Hey there so to answer your question and everyone else's regarding forum activity, I haven't been posting that much because I only recently started back playing on the server (the game would crash every time and freeze me whole system, at times not even letting me turn back on my PC). I didn't want to post on the forums if I wasn't playing real time because it isn't fair to other people. Yeah it's a forum and we can post our opinions but that doesn't mean they are always right, especially if you haven't played for a long time to see and hear what's really going on in-game. I have periodically looked on the forum though since I missed being able to play. To answer why I haven't posted any "ban requests" is simply because if I see anything wrong I don't post about it, I go on discord and get a admin or message someone on Steam and it is handled once they join the server. I haven't had any cases to where the player was never dealt with because if I see something wrong I will say something. Also I have tried to help staff members in game and on discord but I haven't gotten much responses back on Discord (staff are very busy at times). Since now I can play, I will be more active, and again even if I don't get trusted I will be.  :D

(01-22-2021, 09:28 AM)two rats kissing Wrote: White Owl, just judging by your application I think you would potentially be a great fit for staff. However, your profile on the forums is missing any sort of recent ban requests from what I can see. A big part of the trusted role is being proficient at gathering evidence against hackers and rdmers and posting it to the forums. And I haven't really seen you make any big impression to the staff while on the server. To be fair I am bad at remembering everything that goes on for the server while i'm on but a great way to make an impression to the server staff would be helping with information to staff by sending an "@" message when you see a hacker or someone RDMing. This along with a bigger forum or discord presence will help your application a lot. For now im going to give a +0.

Thanks for your feedback, it gave me another outlook. I did answer some of your questions within another reply I posted, but I'd like to add that something. As a regular player with no power, it is harder to give a "big impression" on staff than what people think. Just like a job with some sort of power, you have to show prior experience. Well without gaining that experience some where or in some way than it will be extremely hard. Hence for me wanting to get trusted, I want to make a difference some how or some way in the server. Me becoming trusted is like getting experience for a bigger job, we all have to start some where.

Messages In This Thread
White Owl trusted application - by White Owl - 01-21-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Shshy - 01-21-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Deer-ly - 01-21-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Synthray - 01-22-2021, 12:17 AM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by White Owl - 01-22-2021, 12:51 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Deer-ly - 01-22-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by White Owl - 01-22-2021, 01:10 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by White Owl - 01-27-2021, 07:00 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Jammin - 01-26-2021, 05:05 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by Battons - 01-28-2021, 07:28 PM
RE: White Owl trusted application - by happy knee - 01-28-2021, 10:25 PM