Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be?
I already stated my comments when this thread was active before but I guess I could add more to it. If a traitor defibs an inno and then the traitor doesn't even attempt to kill them but the inno does try to kill the traitor, would that just be considered teaming on the traitors part or what? Of course it would probably be different by case, but I feel like it could be clarified a little bit more in the guidelines an idea on what happens when a t defibs an inno and the inno doesn't even ask to be defib and the inno does in fact kill or try to kill the traitor who defibs them. Oh, also if an inno looks at a corner while a traitor kills people behind them I wonder if that could be classified into moderate teaming. Something like that happened yesterday and while I am still not 100% sure about all the details, if the inno didn't try to kill the traitor or anyone else and the traitor didnt try to kill the inno who is looking at a corner. I feel like that probably could be classified into moderate teaming. I will probably look back at this post later on and see if everything I said makes sense or if I can add anything else. Hopefully what I said makes sense.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What do you think an appropriate teaming rule should be? - by JesseTheUndeadCowboy - 01-30-2021, 11:19 AM