Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. With an occasional accidental rdm because of a misunderstanding of the rules. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else.

Edit: made it nicer
Dont look so blue

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate - by ❤ Miss Mari ❤ - 01-09-2017, 09:19 PM