Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmanthetbm abusing and accusing of being banned and having an atlernate
So im playing garrys mod and here i am making some funny noises and bmantheTBM gags me twice, and then i hear how he swore i was banned, when i wasn't because, on my old pc i can still go on the server, and on this laptop i can go on the server, so i'd like this to be resolved, i don't like abusers and i hate to see a server i love have abusers
[Image: 8e84d952a271a08715a0211a94e8cd99.png]
[Image: iOq71ag.jpg]
not only is this not in the correct format (automatic ignore from me) but you provided no proof? We can't work off of anecdotal evidence mate.
I have seen him abuse the bring command.... yelled at him, not sure if it got the point across. Also what you described is mic spam which is gag, round gag, kick, ban so.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
Figured I might as well post some pictures of toxic behavior on his part, since I haven't seen any particular improvement, and we're just stacking stuff up here.

https://vgy.me/p9jYWE.jpg
https://vgy.me/CCkO6d.jpg
I can't confirm the abuse but I can confirm the RDM that Bman does to me. Like almost every single time, he always RDMs me. I believe it was either tiger or tutu that was on that time. They was just playing around. I get so pissed off because I thought someone else RDM me and then he kills me because he thought it was funny that I raged and kill the wrong person when he's the one that did it.

but yes, I have no proof but depending on who it was, that was with me at that time, can definitely confirm. Most of the RDM was on my traitor round and of course, he won't ever learn.
bman, if youre reading this, i dont have any ill will towards you, i just think youre really mean sometimes, i still like you still though :D. Anyways, one time i accidentally prop killed killed bman with a banana. Typically if i did that to someone with power id expect them to say something like "you propkilled me, it upset me that you did that, please accept a slay and dont do it again." or something like that, ive never propkilled before that. I was already going to accept my slay before i got the report, because i prop killed someone as an inno and i should be slayed a round for it. His response to it though was very immature and really upset me that a test mod would even talk the way he did. Heres the screenshot: http://imgur.com/a/2E3Vw <---. I have never talked to him before this, but that shouldnt matter. He should have responded with something along the lines of "you propkilled me, you will be slain." Again i have no ill-wills against him. But his actions were really bad and he needs to be shown the right and wrong way to do things. So bman if youre reading this. Please stop...
Dont look so blue
I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. With an occasional accidental rdm because of a misunderstanding of the rules. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else.

Edit: made it nicer
Dont look so blue
(01-09-2017, 09:19 PM)Mari Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 08:59 PM)BmanTheTBM Wrote: I do understand that I abuse the bring command, and i have a nasty tendancy to be an asshole in reports, but according to the originial post that claims i was abusing my gag powers if false, he had been mic spamming and trolling all weekend, and multiple times that morning for that matter, and his claim that i thought we banned him is true, we banned his buddy j-froc on saturday, and i thought we had banned him along with his buddy, clarical error on my part.

I havent seen wassup do anything wrong, hes been kind and nice from what ive seen so far. Also you may be mistaken, i dont think he has anyone named j-froc added on his friendslist. You might be thinking of someone else. anyways, you missed the point. Bman this isnt just about him reporting you silly xP, this is about you abusing your powers and being mean. As a staff you should want to make everyone happy and make the server a better place, plus you should be a good example for others.

You can change name. You have to check their alias to know if they're friends or not.