Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
I am gonna try my best and remain unbiased but just know that I talk with lard lord a lot outside of TTT
Okay so, Lard Lord. In terms of activity, you are on the server a lot. You are the type of person that avoids any negativity towards anyone and you are a great person on the server. You are very kind and are always in a positive mood, no matter who is on the server you always seem to still be happy. Just know that those situations that you try and stay away from, you are gonna have to get involved in one way or another, you can't avoid negative situations while being staff, you have to go right into the heat of the problem and try and solve it. Don't be afraid to ask any question as I am sure other people would like to help you. 

In terms of forum time, Yeah I think you need more forum time but that is something you can also build up being Trusted. Staff will teach you how to make ban requests and I believe its something that you would pick up very quickly. I think you are ready to become trusted. 

+1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff - by Shshy - 03-02-2021, 08:34 AM