Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Lard Lord Jr (soon to be Sr) for staff
Ingame Name:  Lard Lord Jr

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:430490899
Discord Tag: Lard Lord Jr#2046

Time Played: 115

When First Joined: Early 2020 I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST Usually from 6PM to 1AM

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help alleviate the workload from the current staff and I will keep the server peaceful and diffuse harmful situations, while being friendly and not negative in any way towards anyone. I also crack myself up and am pretty sure I crack others up and brighten their days. There is not one situation in my career of this server that I have once not been positive,

Why you want to help the community: I have played on this community more than any other server on any game, and I can call the majority of people on this server my actual friends, and in that regard I want to help keep this place in top shape as much as I can. Everyday that I login I feel the most joy from this community than any other, more than most churches I have gone to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the server finder and the name spoke to me :D.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I hope I filled this out correctly and that it is well received, I remember when I first started on this server I never once thought that I would sink this many hours into it and make this many friends along the way.
(03-01-2021, 07:47 PM)Lard Lord Jr Wrote: Ingame Name:  Lard Lord Jr

SteamID: 76561198821247527
Discord Tag: Lard Lord Jr#2046

Time Played: 115

When First Joined: Early 2020 I believe

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): EST Usually from 6PM to 1AM

Rank Desired: Staff

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: I can help alleviate the workload from the current staff and I will keep the server peaceful and diffuse harmful situations, while being friendly and not negative in any way towards anyone. I also crack myself up and am pretty sure I crack others up and brighten their days. There is not one situation in my career of this server that I have once not been positive,

Why you want to help the community: I have played on this community more than any other server on any game, and I can call the majority of people on this server my actual friends, and in that regard I want to help keep this place in top shape as much as I can. Everyday that I login I feel the most joy from this community than any other, more than most churches I have gone to.

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): No.

Have you previously applied for staff? (Link Relevant Posts):  No.

How did you find us?: I was scrolling through the server finder and the name spoke to me :D.

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread):  Yes

Other: I hope I filled this out correctly and that it is well received, I remember when I first started on this server I never once thought that I would sink this many hours into it and make this many friends along the way.

I'd edit your desire rank from "staff" to "trusted" FYI
[Image: xdjlve.png]
I´ve played many hours with Lard Lord on this server and can say he hasn´t gotten into any problem or negative situation, he does have a bright side and is happy to play with everyone and if given the chance I think he will prove and earn the trust from the staff, with fair judgement in his new role (if it is approved). Just dropping by, to make sure the ttt server gets a better enviroment with good people who deserve a shot.

Best of luck Lard !
[Image: player_time.php?nameb64=TGFyZCBMb3JkIEpy...6493004657]

you have consistent time as consistent gets besides your break but its good to have those, you are a fun person to play with and i think you would do well as staff and you don't try to ruffle feathers such as others do. You are in the discord and talk occasionally or to ask for players to get on, i haven't seen you gather evidence for a ban or made a ban request to my knowledge but i believe that is something you can quickly learn and being able to have access to the reports would make your evidence gathering increase by ten-fold.

I +1 this man as  i do trust that he can be a pro trusted gamer
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
Hi Lard Lord, and thank you for applying to join the TTT staff team!

Lard is fun to play with, very relaxed yet disciplined (follows the rules), and overall brightens the server with his presence.
In server, he is helpful to other players and respectful of all who join. Even when the server can get a bit "hive-mind" (e.g. whenever someone delays and the whole server complains, etc.), Lard is never one to chime in during these moments.
Additionally, he is very active. Check out his gametracker over the last 30 days:
[Image: Capture.PNG]
In addition to this, he is very active on the discord server, and is a regular presence there.
I think his biggest downside at the moment is his forum time. He has only made 3 forum posts to date, and has not done any ban requests.
However - ban requests are not necessarily a requirement for being trusted, as you can be trained on how to do them. They are, however, a recommendation. Lard, I would recommend you submit some ban requests as you see situations that in which a ban would be proper. If you ever want help on how to file these, you are welcome to ask me at any time.
I think any unknowns I would have with regards to Lard's knowledge/staffing ability would be rest assured with proper training. I do not know of any issues 

The only other thing I would say is should you be accepted onto the staff team, make sure to not ruin the genuine joy that you have in the community with staff-related issues. Sticky situations will arise once joining staff, as that is the nature of the staffing game.

Since I am still on the trusted committee for the moment (currently trying to change assignments but hasn't happened yet), I don't want to give a public vote at this moment, so I will refrain a vote. But thank you very much for applying!
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
I like to believe I had and still have a lax critique for trusted applications, but im just gonna piggy back of off Jammin's response. But unlike Jammin, I believe that the bare minimum that should be required is some discipline, and the ability to do a ban request, as that is the one thing most staff will frequent the forums for (other than drama of course) ban requests.

Until that there is visible proof that you can do that much (just being able to take a picture of logs for basic stuff) im gonna lay down a -1.

@"MillyDilly`" bah fuck off you smoothie, i made a valid point.

Yes he made a ban request (3 hours after this was originally posted of course) so now I can shift this to a +1
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Good Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(03-01-2021, 10:30 PM)Mana Wrote: I like to believe I had and still have a lax critique for trusted applications, but im just gonna piggy back of off Jammin's response. But unlike Jammin, I believe that the bare minimum that should be required is some discipline, and the ability to do a ban request, as that is the one thing most staff will frequent the forums for (other than drama of course) ban requests.

Until that there is visible proof that you can do that much (just being able to take a picture of logs for basic stuff) im gonna lay down a -1.

@"MillyDilly`" bah fuck off you smoothie, i made a valid point.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=13787
[Image: ezgif.com-effects.gif?ex=66308f7a&is=661...height=424]
find more through my linktree | Never Forget | Green Bean
I am gonna try my best and remain unbiased but just know that I talk with lard lord a lot outside of TTT
Okay so, Lard Lord. In terms of activity, you are on the server a lot. You are the type of person that avoids any negativity towards anyone and you are a great person on the server. You are very kind and are always in a positive mood, no matter who is on the server you always seem to still be happy. Just know that those situations that you try and stay away from, you are gonna have to get involved in one way or another, you can't avoid negative situations while being staff, you have to go right into the heat of the problem and try and solve it. Don't be afraid to ask any question as I am sure other people would like to help you. 

In terms of forum time, Yeah I think you need more forum time but that is something you can also build up being Trusted. Staff will teach you how to make ban requests and I believe its something that you would pick up very quickly. I think you are ready to become trusted. 

+1
[Image: shshy.gif?width=953&height=149]
+1 I've never had any issues with lard regardless of the situation. He can be in the dead wrong and still admit to what he did and fix the issue off the bat. He also is always level headed and uses logic in every situation. He tries to make everyone feel comfortable regardless if he is feeling like shit or not. We need people like lard on the staff list for sure.
+1 Great guy and always on. Will do a great job :)