Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does the community feel about bigotry?
Time to parrot what all of the people above said for a lil bit of rep.

Holding different political views than others on the server is completely fine and normal. However, that being said, you cannot hide behind "Don't discriminate over my political views." When you are blatantly being a total dick to people, or specifically, groups of people. I can remember vividly when Raider reapplied for staff, I even -1'd him. While I did not blatantly say that your 'views' and 'sense of humor' were another reason for -1'ing you, a large part of my hesitance did come from that; his off-colour profile pictures and jokes were a bit too much. Of course, I don't dislike anyone being specifically targetted in this thread, but I think you need to grow up and realise when you are in the wrong and at least try and right it with, at least, an apology.
[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator

Messages In This Thread
RE: How does the community feel about bigotry? - by Noire - 03-08-2021, 08:02 PM