Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early
(04-21-2021, 09:05 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: 3 months was agreed upon by all the admins at the time, due to thinking that banning you on the servers was dumb also that you thought you were immune to punishment. You ignored all the admins and went doing whatever you wanted. After your initial ban, you alt evaded which bumped your punishment up to a permanent ban automatically.

I think you should serve your time because of the alt evasion and then appeal from the permanent that alt evaders automatically get.
I think there's an entire difference between alt evading maliciously and alt evading to get a single word in, being completely forthcoming that it's an alt, and leaving it at that with everyone involved. I haven't said a negative word about staffing or anything since then because I was trying to drop it all, I simply wanted to say the one thing to let everyone know that I was happy with it, which was intended to get everyone else to kind of drop it too.

If you don't think there's a difference between maliciously alt evading and being entirely forthcoming about it and making it known it was a one time, short thing that was intended to be positive, that's a whole other conversation to be had.

If what I just typed means nothing to the adminship, then move this to discord unban requests and I'll edit it to only be for the discord, since I didn't alt evade there.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early - by NotRand - 04-21-2021, 09:09 PM