Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum+Discord Unban Request, 55.434782608% Early
Name and Steam ID: NotRand (usually);  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Who banned you: Fish, Nicol, and Nicky

Reason for Ban: Reason 1: Intentional Choice to Post on Forums to Incite Drama
Reason 2: Decision to Continue Leaking Staff Chat
Reason 3: Former Role as a Staff Member

Why Admins should unban you: The format thing says to put evidence here, but there isn't really evidence of innocence or anything, I'm just hoping for a reduction. The original intention of my ban was to let the forum yelling that I caused quell, which it has, and give me a nice timeout. I always thought 3 months for a forum /and/ discord ban was a bit much, but that's beside the point. I just wanna weigh in on certain posts, plus there were a few moments that I've played that I couldn't put in an unban request which sucks. I won't attack the actual reasons or anything for my ban individually because honestly it's irrelevant at this point, and some of the intended reasoning was very justified. I won't say I've learned my lesson or anything, I'm still as outspoken as ever on things and don't think there was much of a lesson to learn except don't leak staff chat, which I very much will not do without direct permission or anything ever again, don't do that kids, it makes the point of whatever you're doing less impactful because it's serious. I honestly don't know how to end this, so *beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

Additional Info: i just want 2 tell people that think bhopping should b banned that they r silly billies

also, as title says, this is intended for both forums and discord c:
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
plus one, 3 months for bringing up a problem and taking it a tad bit too far without actually doing anything against the problematic people? lol
what's funny is they never punished me for leaking

kidding aside(sadly I'm not), yeah 3 months is stupid. at the very least, a reduction should happen. People literally leak that "secret" chat all the time; in fact, I know a staff member who literally stays in there just to leak out the drama (i'm not snitching so don't try asking me who). At most, he should be unbanned.  

+1 for anything in Rand's favor, within the context of discord.
Hi Rand! for the record, since this involves Discord, your username and discriminator are NotRand#6969 and the ID is 235194452858109953
I don't have much of an issue with discord unban, but I'll wait for more feedback from others.
Regarding forums, you made an alt account to make a statement on a discussion post ban - as minor as it may seem, alt evasion needs to be taken seriously. I'm neutral on forum unban.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
3 months was agreed upon by all the admins at the time, due to thinking that banning you on the servers was dumb also that you thought you were immune to punishment. You ignored all the admins and went doing whatever you wanted. After your initial ban, you alt evaded which bumped your punishment up to a permanent ban automatically.

I think you should serve your time because of the alt evasion and then appeal from the permanent that alt evaders automatically get.
[Image: 64017c939475b62a042ca559d80eb3fc-png.jpg]

Important Memes                                                Make sure to make the day.                       
Matt is Matt
Monke Resign 
Staffing in 2021 
Fish Fun
Travis Army
(04-21-2021, 09:05 PM)TheUltraFish Wrote: 3 months was agreed upon by all the admins at the time, due to thinking that banning you on the servers was dumb also that you thought you were immune to punishment. You ignored all the admins and went doing whatever you wanted. After your initial ban, you alt evaded which bumped your punishment up to a permanent ban automatically.

I think you should serve your time because of the alt evasion and then appeal from the permanent that alt evaders automatically get.
I think there's an entire difference between alt evading maliciously and alt evading to get a single word in, being completely forthcoming that it's an alt, and leaving it at that with everyone involved. I haven't said a negative word about staffing or anything since then because I was trying to drop it all, I simply wanted to say the one thing to let everyone know that I was happy with it, which was intended to get everyone else to kind of drop it too.

If you don't think there's a difference between maliciously alt evading and being entirely forthcoming about it and making it known it was a one time, short thing that was intended to be positive, that's a whole other conversation to be had.

If what I just typed means nothing to the adminship, then move this to discord unban requests and I'll edit it to only be for the discord, since I didn't alt evade there.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I’ll discuss this with other admins later and read their responses here, but I’m against a forum unban at the moment. Alt evading to get a last word in is a nice cherry on top of the fuck you that was dragged around the forums.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon
since this is already about to be kicked off the recent threads might as well bump
might also give my two cents.
While the alt evading is a bit of a nono, its not like he did it too maliciously. He just wanted to get a few words in before he was gone which at least to me is understandable. it does seem like he really wants to be unbanned as i have talked to him at least a few times since he has been forum/discord banned. from what he has told me he does seem sincere and deserves to bee freed
plus one
i made a thing
i made another thing
i made a new thing

former ttt mod
former dr admin
Staff 2017-2023
(04-22-2021, 05:07 PM)derp Wrote: since this is already about to be kicked off the recent threads might as well bump
might also give my two cents.
While the alt evading is a bit of a nono, its not like he did it too maliciously. He just wanted to get a few words in before he was gone which at least to me is understandable. it does seem like he really wants to be unbanned as i have talked to him at least a few times since he has been forum/discord banned. from what he has told me he does seem sincere and deserves to bee freed
plus one
I get this and as rand friend I may be a bit biased and I do want him unbanned. However....... he did not need to make Alt account to post on the forums just to get a word in edgewise. He could of asked one of his friends to post on his behalf. The alt evasion was not necessary at all in my opinion. Please don’t hate me for this rand.