Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash house Illegal spot problem.
i was told today that the spot behind the fence is considered illigal spot even tho today was the first ive heard about it being illegal for well over a year. Now here is what your guys rules say the illegal spots on crash house are....

mesh of trees, under broken cars, tree house branches, on and under the hill, under the mattress.

now i have no problem if its illegal, what i have a problem with is being told it is and me asking why but not getting a answer beside its out of the map. now i get out of the map is logically illegal on any map, however i argue that the spot is far from out of the map but in the map itself. no one told me why it was considered out of the map even when i asked nicely why it was. the spot is both visible and shootable with basic weapons with those being the shotgun, smg, and pistol. ive been killed in the spot many times over the past near two years as well.

Ive played that map with barton and travis before and they said nothing to me, however its vary possible neither saw me until today, mother nuru is the one that pointed the spot out to me.

now im not angry that the spot is illegal or even considered out of the map, all im asking is maybe if you are going to say something is illegal you should have it more directly listed, list the spot or say what is or is not considered out of the map with the reason why. hell you dont even have to have it explained just put the spot on the illegal spots list.

Messages In This Thread
Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by StrenuousSpider - 06-20-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: Crash house Illegal spot problem. - by Haxune - 06-22-2021, 12:03 PM