Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban mayhaps?
Video #1:
I don't know if it's just me or other players do the same thing, but if I see a random soda can sitting on a stair I'm going to test it. I've already been on the map for an extended amount of time and you begin to recognize and remember the location of props; it's called prop hunt for a reason - you're looking for things that are out of place.

Tip: Don't be so outlandish with your prop placement? Consider that the map looks the same until you're a prop that DOESN'T BELONG AND ARE TRYING TO EXPLOIT THE FACT YOUR PROP CAN STICK THROUGH A WALL it's almost like finding a glitch in a game. If you think it's original and never been done before, it's likely already been done before and is somewhere online.
Attempting to stick yourself in places you clearly wouldn't belong after several rounds of me going up and down the same stairs. As I stated in the first sentence, "if I see a random soda can sitting on a stairwell or on a stair in general I'm going to shoot it".

A hook poking out through the wood of a part in the stairs. If you're observant it's pretty easy to notice these things.
I had already went up and down those stairs several times in that video and on the rounds which weren't recorded, before even noticing you after the finding your CAN ally on the same stairs literally just a step down from you.
Birds of a feather flock together. (If one person is doing it, and its a good idea others will follow).

I do have to admit when I killed Basilisk I was starting to get pissed off cause nothing seemed out of place, this was the only spot I knew of that I couldn't see besides the trashcan in the basement. So I naded it, I've seen this spot used on multiple Youtube Videos and I hate people for doing it.
I rarely used nades cause I know it causes a massive health loss and I'm not trying to kill myself hitting everything with a crowbar.

Video #2:
Stop using props that aren't on the map? The 2nd video is several rounds down from the 1st one, in which I've already came to notice something: THERE ARE NO HOOKS ON THIS MAP. I clearly saw you sticking part way through the wall when I checked behind the barrel so I already knew you were there simply by looking at you, there is no other hooks on the map.
On the several other rounds which you didn't record or find something sufficient to be condoned as "cheating".

I had spent time grabbing every prop, running props, and shooting/hitting props to test which are part of the map and which ones aren't.
Much like you've likely done through your time playing PH, you can already tell when things are out of place and know where to look. Would I be making a ban request for the times I felt I was doing a really good job hiding and someone found me? No, because people are good at prop hunt.

When you run over a prop and it doesn't move; IT'S A PLAYER, KILL IT.
Take into consideration that most props are on the ground or ontop of other props, an example of this: soda can on a table, book in a shelve, melon on a cabinet.
Keep in mind that the less players there are on the server the less you actually have to look for players, makes it a lot easier to spot things.

During the time I was on the server and this map in particular, there was 2 places I had come to realize I can not see behind: bathtub corner, which I used myself twice before finding out that "Basilisk" was using it and claimed it as an illegal spot, and the trash cans in the basement.

All in all I feel like this ban request is baseless.

Sorry for the multiple edits, I've been trying to properly format this and notice a lot of grammatical errors on my side.

Messages In This Thread
Ban mayhaps? - by Dude I love ketchup :) yummm - 07-03-2021, 05:29 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by dhoh - 07-03-2021, 06:00 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by dhoh - 07-03-2021, 06:54 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by prolapanus - 07-03-2021, 07:56 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by dhoh - 07-03-2021, 08:11 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by prolapanus - 07-03-2021, 08:22 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by dhoh - 07-03-2021, 08:25 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by [test] mattquake11 - 07-03-2021, 08:34 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by prolapanus - 07-03-2021, 08:37 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by dhoh - 07-03-2021, 08:44 AM
RE: Ban mayhaps? - by [test] mattquake11 - 07-03-2021, 08:46 AM