Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon
First, I would like to refer you to this helpful guild I made a few weeks back if you haven't looked through it already: http://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/thread-1089.html

Second, 100 hours minimum is a minimum. You have 125. I honestly would recommend doubling that to 250.

Third is forum time. You just gotta do more on forums. I recommend more ban requests.

And fourth, unfortunately theres a lot of "Who are you's?" which is never good while applying for staff. I know you because your come on during the night shift. But a lot of people don't alway's join during the night shift.

Personally, I believe you would make good staff, but its the other factors that out weigh it. 

I would unfortunately not recommend at this time, but following just those four steps, I truly believe you will get it.

[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon - by tons4583 - 04-18-2017, 12:51 AM