Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TTT Staff Application - AmazingCrimsonDragon
Ingame Name: AmazingCrimsonDragon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:67768431

Time Played: 125 hours

When First Joined: July 1st, 2016

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Almost every day of the week, around 6 - 12 PM Eastern Standard Time

Rank Desired: Trusted or Test Mod, probably Trusted

Current Rank: Regular

What can you do to help the community: Ask Dospayne or Eridicus, I was a moderator on a server with them before. A lot of people loved me because I had a carefree attitude but I wasn't afraid to put the hammer down when needed. I feel like some of the staff on here, no names being named, take too long to put a slay or just disregard a report because they don't feel like dealing with it. I don't know but that's what it feels like, and I don't want that to happen while I'm on.

Why you want to help the community: Being a moderator was one of the best times of my life on this game. I enjoyed being able to ban and slay, but at the same time, people knew that I could have fun. I want that to happen again. 

Have you been previously banned? (Link Relevant Posts): Not that I know of, no.

Have you previously applied for staff (Link Relevant Posts): Nope.

How did you find us?: This is one of the top servers for TTT on Garry's Mod. I was server browsing when I came here.

Other: https://i.redd.it/aud73ykoxddx.jpg snek
Forum time is one of those things you need. -1
former admin2
(04-17-2017, 09:12 PM)Deadpool Wrote: Forum time is one of those things you need. -1

not really for something like trusted... in my opinion at least

but of course, you should try to get that up.

There isn't much to comment on since this forum can be a bit inactive... so I guess just wait until you've been a member on the forums for a bit or something...

I'm just gonna say +1 because you're really not that bad. I've never seen you cause any problems.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit: +0, yeah, this app was literally your first post & thread.... you need to get some time on the forums before you apply
+0 You seem pretty cool so far I just don't know you that well, maybe get a little more community involvment and try again next month
Moderator on TTT

Ahhh Ref...

That was clean
you have literally no forum time bud -1
Forum time isnt really a requirement to me as Trusteds go. If you went for tmod later on you need more forum time. Then moderator you need to be active on the forums so on so forth. But ill give you a +0. I haven't really noticed you on (my fault probably)but good luck.

****EDIT****
I guess i thought you were someone else. Sorry for my confusion I am tired af recently. But imma give you a -1. Id hope to see you on the server more often and on the forums more. ReApply in a month or so. Goodluck when you get there
+0, i've played with you a few times and you're chill, just gotta get that forum time up buddy.
Who the fuck are you?

But anyways, I've rarely ever seen you on the server. You don't really stand out to me. You put little effort into your application, and you aren't active on the forums. It's a no from me.
==================== L i l y =====================
[Image: tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif]
"Nah, google it up, shitlord."
The world is but a treat, when you're on easy street
========================================================
(04-17-2017, 10:00 PM)「 LiLy」 Wrote: It's a no from me.

Who are you? Simon Cowell?