Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Great Idea Monday: Shorten Round Length
(07-26-2021, 08:33 PM)NotRand Wrote: snip

(07-26-2021, 08:07 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: snip

First of all, I wanted to thank y'all for taking the time to play devil's advocate on this thread for whatever y'alls motivations might have been. 

I will, of course, have to strongly disagree with the counterpoints you raised. 

The focus on following the staff guidelines with regard to delaying have a critical flaw - staff are not always on. When that is the case, players have no other way to deal with delaying. This is also a big problem at night. Shortening the rounds would obviously take care of this problem. It is always better to be less reliant on staff than more reliant on staff, which I think is something we should all agree on. 

People do get upset at long rounds, I'm confused as to how that could even be disputed. Spam in dead chat is usually enjoyed by a few people circlejerking each other - most people would rather not hear random noises or inside joke soundboard binds. It has become tolerated, however. 

[Image: angry1.jpg][Image: delay2.jpg][Image: delay3.jpg][Image: delay4.jpg][Image: delay5.jpg][Image: delay6.jpg][Image: delay7.jpg][Image: delay8.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Great Idea Monday: Shorten Round Length - by Prince Nicky El Abogado - 07-26-2021, 09:07 PM