Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg
(08-17-2021, 02:33 PM)JesseTheUndeadCowboy Wrote:
(08-17-2021, 02:25 PM)DynastyOSX Wrote: The rules should be more explicit about the consequences of certain wrongdoings. Had I known that saying "I'm about to pull some addresses" would get me permanently banned.
Would you go onto any other server and say that shit? Also -1 play stupid games win stupid prizes. Maybe a reduction at some point but not now.

I honestly would if the comedic opportunity arose. It wasn't serious in nature to begin with, but I can see how this kind of thing can be lost in translation. I've been doxxed more times than I can count, the thing is is that people never follow up with anything about it because they're just trying to be scary and meme-y. I promise no one is special or important enough to have some stranger on the internet actually care about where they live, especially within the context that my comment was made. It's just humorous to watch smug individuals go ape-shit when the premise of someone finding out they live with their mom in Georgia comes up, which is an example of trolling. It was a brief quip on a small server of a low population game that people forgot about 30 seconds later, and that's really all there is to it. The situation has been exacerbated.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg - by DynastyOSX - 08-17-2021, 07:44 PM