Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg
Not that my input really matters, but this seems like a slight overreaction and I don't think a permaban is really warranted. If what DynastyOSX said is true, and "ket me pull the mods address real quick" is all that was said, a permaban seems over the top.

Besides the fact, that you can't really just "pull an address" off the internet real quick (without actually doing some digging, and investigative work) the tone just doesn't sound it had much intent behind it.

Threatening to dox someone is not illegal like some have said, actually doxxing someone is.

In a Vacuum I think a more appropriate ban would have been 2 weeks. If he was banned for other things such as trolling, slur baiting or whatever, I guess it makes sense.

Anyways neutral on an unban because I don't care, but figured I'd chime in.
[Image: xdjlve.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Unban Appeal for the sake of all my friends and foes at Dinkleberg - by jax - 08-17-2021, 08:38 PM