Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u
(09-30-2021, 09:05 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Why do you want to staff again after leaving very abruptly back in December?

Honestly, when I resigned so abruptly back in December, I just was down about a certain egirl, and have always been against going inactive for long periods and didn't know if/when I wanted to staff again. I felt pretty embarrassed over what happened with her, especially with how a lot of people (my friends or not) were talking about it, it was just not something I wanted to deal with on server much. Can I promise I won't just abruptly resign again? Nope, but who can? I'm sure there are several people right now who just got a role they've wanted that have had the idea of resigning already, it's just a thing. I do know that, unless I knew I would be back soon, I'd still be more inclined to resign than simply go inactive, and climb again if need be. If I thought it was going to be more than two or so months, I would likely resign. (If anyone has dm's of me saying I want to unresign, just write those off as "I changed my mind about that entire concept" plsty) Ultimately, I really just want staff again to start helping again. I was doing a good job, so I like to think, back then. And I had some pretty big plans I was working on and stuff. I'd love to help with that kinda thing again.

(09-30-2021, 09:05 AM)bryanbrr Wrote: Why do you believe the staff team should trust you after the pot you stirred after resigning?

Well, I don't think there should be mistrust over just stirring the pot, anyway. The mistrust should solely come from my leaking of staff chat, and mishandling the entire thing. I should have just went to someone, I just sometimes get excitable and go on holy crusades against things, heck, you can even see it flare up sometimes now, but I've let that chill a lot. Loads of places where I'd make a post calling something out, I've been able to just chill, and privately message someone complaining instead. I've tried to get that heavily under control, very much so because of how guilty I still feel over how badly that went in March. So, to answer your question, should you trust me? Honestly, I don't know, I'm obviously biased, and want to say yes, but what does the word of a troll mean? I don't want you to take my word for it. I want every one to look at me, and everything I've tried to do lately, every improvement I've tried to make on myself and those around me that are apparent, and say "I trust him" or "He still has some work."

If I still have some work, I want to know that, I don't want to get staff out of a reluctance from anyone. That would just lead to bitterness early on, and a less than cohesive relationship between myself and the other staff members, which I don't want. So yeah, that's all there is there.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u - by bunniey - 09-30-2021, 07:02 PM