Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u
Ingame Name: currently bunniey, usually NotRand, sometimes boob, sometimes a bunch of other things

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:40546659
Discord Tag: NotRand#6969

Time Played: a lot (i have enough time, dont worry)

When First Joined: Jan 19, 2019 1:49 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): 

Rank Desired: trusted

Current Rank: donor

What can you do to help the community: early on, just fill out reports and stuff, deal with late night hackers like i love to do, but i hope to eventually work up to doing the rules rewrite i was working on last year before dong stole the entire idea, some community events like i used to do a lil, some prizes, karaoke nights, all sorts of things like i did a bit when i was staff last  year

Why you want to help the community: i truly have always loved this community, despite its faults, and have tried to make it better (albeit in some very stupid ways, but i've come a long way form that), so yeah doing some grunt work while i build some trust back up would be amazing

How did you find us?: do not remember

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): yes unless theyve changed in the past year

Other: most of the juicy stuff can be found in the bans and the last staff app

i know this is a lot more low effort than the last one, but i just don't think there is much more to be said, just want it known that i think i am ready and i think i've been doing at least decently enough over the past month to prove that im on a decent path in the right direction

edit: since it is relevant i guesssss, game tracker times here woo!
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Boob/...145:27015/
https://www.gametracker.com/player/Bunni...145:27015/
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
Honestly, I feel like you should get it this time. You were a great staff member when you were staff and I don't think it'd hurt for you to come back into the staff team.

+1 Although you like Weezer so I would've given you a +0.5 if I cared enough about it.
The question pretty much everyone asked the last app you made was “Can I trust you still?”

Can I? Well, I’m honestly not so sure I can. -1 and I’ll explain why.

nah not actually lmao
I get why people thought that the last time around, I personally didnt feel the same impact because I’ve never seen you act poorly on the servers and wasn’t there for whatever happened before I joined, and I still feel the same way; you cause no issues, are well liked, and provide all upsides just by being here. Easy +1 from me. Just know that by placing our trust in you, we expect you to do the same and act in a responsible, level-headed manner, even when you might not agree with the decisions of others. If you can do that, you can be staff easily.
Gayest player I've ever seen. Guy literally just gets on to RDM and moan into his mic. +1.

active, knows the rules, trusted is a good stepping stone rank
This isn't my feedback, rather raising a point of concern.

Activity over the last month https://cache.gametracker.com/images/gra...1619011898

Apart from today, where you were consistently 'forgetting that you had Garry's Mod open' for literally hours, you haven't played in over two weeks.
(09-29-2021, 01:35 AM).ce(e)rtified lover boy Wrote: This isn't my feedback, rather raising a point of concern.

Activity over the last month https://cache.gametracker.com/images/gra...1619011898

Apart from today, where you were consistently 'forgetting that you had Garry's Mod open' for literally hours, you haven't played in over two weeks.
He changes his name pretty frequently, this is another name: https://www.gametracker.com/player/Boob/...145:27015/

Overall, I'm neutral, I sleep.
former admin2
A +1 from me is basically an instant denial so I will just say, you deserve it this time. Good luck.
(09-29-2021, 01:35 AM).ce(e)rtified lover boy Wrote: This isn't my feedback, rather raising a point of concern.

edited post to include both gametracker times, i am offended smh we literally were on together over the weekend :(

and, to be fair, it wasn't for literally hours, it was just over the course of one map (orange), and it's pretty well documented that I forget gmod is open a lot because adhd gangang, it's not an attempt to time farm or anything, i actively play enough to not really need to time farm
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
This is essentially going to come down to community trust, staff trust, and how Rand's actions with the staff chat leak/inciting of drama have affected his trust. Rand has already proven his capabilities of a staff member via his past service and his present activity, and it really comes down to whether he can rejoin the staff discord/be trusted with the material therewithin.

I will remind everyone here that what Rand leaked was not critical disussion regarding rule changes/economy changes/staff apps/unban discussions. Any leaks in this area frankly warrants a permanent bar from staffing. The fact that Rand was not issued such a bar refelcts that. However, the fact that any area of staff chat was leaked, and was leaked with the result of the incitement of major drama. The action was at best, a very mishandled attempt at staff accountability (and should have gone to the admins instead) and at worst, intentional incitement of drama and spreading misinformation.

Can this trust be rebuilt? Yes. Has he been working on it? Yes.
Is it time to come back?
I'm not sure.

To me, it seems like a good opportunity to come back, perhaps with limited/no discord access temporarily, and serve the server well - as that is what you wish to do. Hell, I'd be more than happy to relay info you send me to the watchlist. But I am biased in Rand's favor, as he taught me a good portion of what I know, and helped me learn to staff in the early days.

What I will say is we need to bear in mind that Rand has only two incidents total that I am aware of - the leaking of staff chat/inciting drama incident, and the drama tierlist incident - this incident of which, Rand frankly wasn't much of a factor. His punishment of a two week mute was probably still excessive even today, as the most he did was major shitposting/inciting drama.

Rand has been incident free since June. Whether 3 months is enough time is up for you, the community to comment on, and ultimately for the admins to decide.
I would lke to see Rand back in a staffing position, even if just on the server. I feel that he can be trusted to be a trusted, even if in rank only.
If sponsorships were still a thing, I would sponsor NotRand.

I will respect the admin's decision in this matter, and I encourage everyone else to do so.
That being said, I will give a +1 promotion to Trusted in server given the stipulation of not being added to staff discord, -0 being added fully trusted unrestricted based on other's feedback. And I am happy to contribute to a one-way flow of information such that NotRand can report infromation appropriately.

Best of luck in your applicaiton, Rand.
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
Tbh, it’s in the name; he’s either trusted or he isn’t.

Matt_St3 / Strongrule / Spartan001295
Forum Admin - Resigned TTT Admin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[00:04] matt_st3 (Strongrule) [traitor] has damaged Taliban Tom [detective] for 4.9999999349555e+14 HP with an unknown weapon