Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u
(09-30-2021, 07:50 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: It's obvious you want to help. You also DO have a good head on your shoulders. You just do dumb shit sometimes. I've personally had good experiences with you myself in vc's months ago when i was able to join them, and you still seem to be the same person. HOWEVER. You do dumb shit. I know I said it twice. That said, here's some more questions.

Are you joining back just because a friend group is?

Are you going to cause issues and bring about inner staff issues, form clique-y issues, etc?

Are you going to settle down with admins decisions on things that you dont like from now on instead of taking matters in your own hands, IN the way that you did? (Some cases it's appropriate, if you do it right, as in going to dink over things, talking to admins from other servers for input, etc.)

Depending on your answers etc I'll slap a vote.

I honestly didn't know anyone else aside from derp was going to reapply, him and I just were because we did last year, and it was a good time. The rest came completely outta left field for me.

i don't think so, I don't really do that whole clique thing when it comes to staffing, I was always pretty good at separating that stuff out, which peeps can attest for in my time last year.

Yeah, like I said, I still feel bad about that whole thing, and have been trying to be more lowkey about everything like that for awhile now. Honestly, at that point, I didn't ever even think of going to dink, I didn't think any non-admin really /did/ that ever. But I've been told by a few peeps that that's a thing, plus our admin team is much larger than it was then with its entire one person, so that's helpful.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)

Messages In This Thread
RE: hi yes hello i would be very happy to have a lot of input this time thank u - by bunniey - 09-30-2021, 08:04 PM