Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team
After everything that's been going on, all trust in you has been lost as a staff member. You're a great kid, and fun to be around. But absolutely 1000% no for staff. I doubt my trust will ever be restored at this point.
I cannot in good faith ever trust you with staff while I'm here ever again. You were doing good at building it and then turned around and did the same exact thing as before. And instead of coming to admins, (Not just TTT but other admins are MORE than happy to help with stuff, FFS fish has been number one and getting rid of shit like whats been going on?!) you did yet again another vigilante post. You weren't trying to fix things but again stir issues drama and mayhem. Well congrats you got it, and with it lost the trust of a lot of people. I myself would have been open to help handle things if someone would have just come forward to me, with all the evidence. Even when speaking to quantum not everything had been shared and that's what's led to the delay on everything everyone wants.
You can't just keep doing as you please and expect people to conform. You can't just keep coercing staff into leaking and thing there's no repercussions. You can't just keep going around causing messes and thinking you're going to be rewarded. You cannot keep forming groups with friends like this to go after people, even if they're horrible people. You know as well as the rest of the people around here, things have procedures, etc. You are part of the reason staff stress and want to cry and resign. You should sit back and think hard before you EVER apply again. I don't think you should period.
Am I being harsh? Sure. I don't care who I anger with this.

Like I said before outside of staff I have zero issue with you and I think you're fun to pick on when I alive in the discord. But anything staff related I fully believe you should be barred from forever at this point. You've had too many chances. You have brought nothing positive recently to show that you're a good choice, that outweighs this ^ mess.

Messages In This Thread
RE: things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team - by Mother Nuru. - 11-04-2021, 06:27 PM