Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team
SteamID:  STEAM_0:1:40546659

Discord Tag: NotRand#6969

Time Played: in game it says like 800 hours but i'm sure there's more

When First Joined: Jan 19, 2019 1:00 PM

Availability (Approx. times you play, and time zone): Pretty much whenever I'm usually on, nights, all weekend, days off, just depends

Rank Desired: Trusted

Current Rank: Donor

What can you do to help the community: Oh, same as usual. Handle reports, be a voice, pree good with figuring out the best way to handle ingame issues, all the jazz I used to do but with only trusted powers, some community fun stuff, karaoke nights comin back, BGO nights maybe who knows, giveaways, all that fun stuff.

Why you want to help the community: I care about it, lord knows I care about it a good bit despite people thinking I don't, I like to think I've proved that I really do time and time again.

How did you find us?: Just the server list

Did you fill out the required scenario questions for rank you are applying for? (Links under requirements in format thread): Yes

Other: These get more and more barebones as I make them, but that's just because if you want to know things, looking at the past ones is easier than me retyping everything. I guess I should address the controversy over that one post I made recently, but I do still think I handled that in the best of my ability given the circumstances and information made public, including the feelings of some of the relevant parties I was/am concerned over with the whole ordeal. This will by no means mean I don't respect the admins and their decisions most of the time, everyone knows I'm just outspoken about many issues, and will especially continue to be so when it comes to things like racism, transphobia, pedophilia, etc. As for any allegations that it was made to stir up drama, that was in no way the reason. Multiple people wanted to make a similar post because the outcome seemed ridiculous, and I said I would simply to put it on someone that that kind of post is expected out of. I even told Matt prior to my posting it, I knew drama would happen from it, but that wasn't really what I wanted from it. If there are any other questions or concerns, please do ask on this post or in my messages, and I will likely address them all here even if they're dm'd to me via discord. Thank you c:

Also, once again, I won't be offended at another denial, especially after this last post, and don't hold it against anyone. Just making sure that's known. I'm always just still happy to be around.
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
I’ll tell you straight up if you want any chance at all to gain trust back you’re going to have to reveal who has been leaking. That’s all there is to it. You were a great staff member, but there’s no trust.
I do think you definitely show care for the community and want it to be the best it can be. Especially after all of the recent situations, just the work you went through to respect those affected by others etc was outstanding, and you definitely know the rules in game as well. +1
After everything that's been going on, all trust in you has been lost as a staff member. You're a great kid, and fun to be around. But absolutely 1000% no for staff. I doubt my trust will ever be restored at this point.
I cannot in good faith ever trust you with staff while I'm here ever again. You were doing good at building it and then turned around and did the same exact thing as before. And instead of coming to admins, (Not just TTT but other admins are MORE than happy to help with stuff, FFS fish has been number one and getting rid of shit like whats been going on?!) you did yet again another vigilante post. You weren't trying to fix things but again stir issues drama and mayhem. Well congrats you got it, and with it lost the trust of a lot of people. I myself would have been open to help handle things if someone would have just come forward to me, with all the evidence. Even when speaking to quantum not everything had been shared and that's what's led to the delay on everything everyone wants.
You can't just keep doing as you please and expect people to conform. You can't just keep coercing staff into leaking and thing there's no repercussions. You can't just keep going around causing messes and thinking you're going to be rewarded. You cannot keep forming groups with friends like this to go after people, even if they're horrible people. You know as well as the rest of the people around here, things have procedures, etc. You are part of the reason staff stress and want to cry and resign. You should sit back and think hard before you EVER apply again. I don't think you should period.
Am I being harsh? Sure. I don't care who I anger with this.

Like I said before outside of staff I have zero issue with you and I think you're fun to pick on when I alive in the discord. But anything staff related I fully believe you should be barred from forever at this point. You've had too many chances. You have brought nothing positive recently to show that you're a good choice, that outweighs this ^ mess.
Yeah even I gotta say no way. You've done this twice now and it's only brought up more drama and toxicity.
[Image: h4r1WLO.gif]
Project Moon Games
Retired TTT Moderator
03-07-2020 ~ 11-17-2020
Unofficial Retired Murder Test-Moderator
11-06-2019 ~ 11-17-2020
(11-04-2021, 06:27 PM)Mother Nuru. Wrote: After everything that's been going on, all trust in you has been lost as a staff member. You're a great kid, and fun to be around. But absolutely 1000% no for staff. I doubt my trust will ever be restored at this point.
I cannot in good faith ever trust you with staff while I'm here ever again. You were doing good at building it and then turned around and did the same exact thing as before. And instead of coming to admins, (Not just TTT but other admins are MORE than happy to help with stuff, FFS fish has been number one and getting rid of shit like whats been going on?!) you did yet again another vigilante post. You weren't trying to fix things but again stir issues drama and mayhem. Well congrats you got it, and with it lost the trust of a lot of people. I myself would have been open to help handle things if someone would have just come forward to me, with all the evidence. Even when speaking to quantum not everything had been shared and that's what's led to the delay on everything everyone wants.
You can't just keep doing as you please and expect people to conform. You can't just keep coercing staff into leaking and thing there's no repercussions. You can't just keep going around causing messes and thinking you're going to be rewarded. You cannot keep forming  groups with friends like this to go after people, even if they're horrible people. You know as well as the rest of the people around here, things have procedures, etc. You are part of the reason staff stress and want to cry and resign. You should sit back and think hard before you EVER apply again. I don't think you should period.
Am I being harsh? Sure. I don't care who I anger with this.

Like I said before outside of staff I have zero issue with you and I think you're fun to pick on when I alive in the discord. But anything staff related I fully believe you should be barred from forever at this point. You've had too many chances. You have brought nothing positive recently to show that you're a good choice, that outweighs this ^ mess.

He did go to the admins, a lot of the staff did after the decision was made to only ban him for a week. Well it didn't work, they doubled down and basically told us to get over it. As we saw with the original addressing the toxicity in the community thread and the thread I made after the decision was made if we feel that something was handled wrong we will address it. 

He saw a pedophile getting away with a slap on the wrist and addressed it. Fuck I was tempted to make the thread myself but decided against it. But im not going to argue more than this, this is just my opinion.

I'm neutral on this because he is my friend and i have alot of bias in favor of him.
[Image: Untitled-1.jpg]
-1 you live on drama.

It is very entertaining to watch from the sidelines, but an insanely toxic trait (both online and in your personal life.) Your flaw lies in your failure to consider your actions objectively. You're stubborn and think you're correct, whether that be on your own merit or your friends, who likely share a similar mindset and tend to take things too far, gassing you up. If you're at the age I think you are then it is time to progress in your life and begin to develop certain childish traits you grasp onto. Consider what is important and what isn't - what actions your consequences have. Living in this online bubble of social interaction feeds immaturity and nonsense. You're an alright guy but there are steps I believe you should take to improve your character.
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM).ceebeast Wrote: but an insanely toxic trait (both online and in your personal life.)

yeesh this is a little uncalled for, this is an application for a video game moderator position not a letter from human resources
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM).ceebeast Wrote: you live on drama.
Don't see how trying to get a pedophile banned is drama but sure.
(11-04-2021, 07:35 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(11-04-2021, 07:24 PM).ceebeast Wrote: but an insanely toxic trait (both online and in your personal life.)

yeesh this is a little uncalled for, this is an application for a video game moderator position not a letter from human resources
nono he's fine he wasn't saying i am like that irl just saying if that is a trait i exhibit irl, it can be very toxic, its ok
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)