Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team
(11-04-2021, 04:08 PM)bunniey Wrote: *snip*

Rand, I like you, but the way you carried yourself these past few weeks with the [voldemort] situation, was highly inappropriate. Do I agree with David that you don’t allow any bullshit? yes. I just don’t think you handle the situation appropriately. I know what it’s like having to deal with unpleasant people, and to just sit and watch people you care about being bothered by such people, but you went too far IMO.

This being said, I don’t think you meant for your posts to be “inciting drama”, or to “use quantum’s situation” for anything other than to bring light into the matter, as others pointed out. Once again, the issue here is how you handled the situation. It’s not how anyone, let alone a staff member, should deal with problems. 

I know you, I have no problems with you (apart from the more than occasional prop killing :p ) and I believe you care for this place, I really do. But I would like to see you learn from this situation, and hopefully soon have you on the team, just not now.
[Image: Limon_T3.jpg?ex=65b9d342&is=65a75e42&hm=...height=468]

Messages In This Thread
RE: things to avoid: posting staff app after ostracizing yourself more from staff team - by LemonWitch - 11-05-2021, 11:48 AM